• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens and the skyhawks

I sure wish we had the #1 offense in the conference.

Ash couldn't coach his way out of a pair of Khakis. His wife couldn't either because then he would have to score.

Ba Dumm!!!!

At this point, I'm fine with the kitties rolling and winning big. They've shown me enough to have an idea how the season will go. I'd say the November meltdown will happen as per usual.

biga75 said:
At this point, I'm fine with the kitties rolling and winning big. They've shown me enough to have an idea how the season will go. I'd say the November meltdown will happen as per usual.

I'd say this should be Ron Ash's last season if that happens again, for like the sixth time, but they seem so satisfied with being an also ran that they will probably let him stay.

If they play like this they will get their asses kicked in 2 weeks.

And these announcers are the biggest ass-kissers I have ever seen, hey guys they're stinking it up.

Dipshit announcers don't know that standing over the guy like that is a taunt. Thats why the flag was thrown. Homers...

I like this one from GoCats18

Postby GoCats18 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:52 pm
At this point, I hope we lose this game. I hope we are horrible. It is time for a change at head coach. There is no spark, no fire, no passion on this team. I don't care if you play D-II or USC. You are the leader of this team, and Ash has shown he has nothing left. Our offensive play calling is a joke and I don't think Cramsey gets to run his offense. Ash has done great things, many wins and has brought in good players, but this is just sad. The whole Confernece is laughing at us right now.

damn straight son, we are laughing our asses off at you right now :p :p :p

Back