• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Laramie

EverettGriz said:
Definitely come up for a game. But we're no longer at Sluggers. Long story short, the new owner is a Beeeyatch. We'll be at the Pub 85 in Kirkland: http://www.pub85.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony's in Kirkland wants Griz business for the games. A few months ago the owner approached me (I was wearing a Griz pullover) and invited me and any other Montana fans up for the games.

Ironically, I was in Pub 85 a couple of months ago too and met the owner. She knew the woman I was dating and seemed very nice (the owner of the bar, not the woman I was dating!).

I'm sensing a theme here...

Yeah, we actually considered Tony's last year as new location. But they don't have the FTA satellite equipment, and we weren't 100% confident they could get it and operate it. Good wings there, though.

EverettGriz said:
Yeah, we actually considered Tony's last year as new location. But they don't have the FTA satellite equipment, and we weren't 100% confident they could get it and operate it. Good wings there, though.

They do have great wings. Second best only to J Michael’s Pub in Redmond.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Definitely come up for a game. But we're no longer at Sluggers. Long story short, the new owner is a Beeeyatch. We'll be at the Pub 85 in Kirkland: http://www.pub85.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tony's in Kirkland wants Griz business for the games. A few months ago the owner approached me (I was wearing a Griz pullover) and invited me and any other Montana fans up for the games.

Ironically, I was in Pub 85 a couple of months ago too and met the owner. She knew the woman I was dating and seemed very nice (the owner of the bar, not the woman I was dating!).

Major---as Everett has noted, we will be at Pub 85 this Fall. We have diligently been working with the owner (Michelle) and she is very excited about having our group as regulars for football season. Toward that she is working with our satellite contacts and getting her place and staff ready for the Griz Invasion. :) Come on up and join us anytime!

EverettGriz said:

Well that's lame. :( I came up to see a buddy who lives in downtown seattle last December and we took the bus over to Kirkland to watch the playoff game vs CCU. The atmosphere there was kickass!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Well that's lame. :( I came up to see a buddy who lives in downtown seattle last December and we took the bus over to Kirkland to watch the playoff game vs CCU. The atmosphere there was kickass!

Oh, it'll be just as good or better at Pub 85. The service will be better so we'll be able to drink more and get more rowdy! :thumb:

griz71 said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:

Major---as Everett has noted, we will be at Pub 85 this Fall. We have diligently been working with the owner (Michelle) and she is very excited about having our group as regulars for football season. Toward that she is working with our satellite contacts and getting her place and staff ready for the Griz Invasion. :) Come on up and join us anytime!

Thank You, Steve! I will get there this year. Actually getting there isn't the problem :)

:thumb: good deal
EverettGriz said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Oh, it'll be just as good or better at Pub 85. The service will be better so we'll be able to drink more and get more rowdy! :thumb:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
EverettGriz said:

Thanks home---unfortunately...as we all know...things change. BUT--we are looking forward to an even better atmosphere this year. Come join us anytime! :thumb:

Bisonation said:
Hit the cowboy bar, drink a lot.

Buckhorn bar was fun too.

NDSU tailgated up in baseball lot, it was a blast

Anybody know if the Campus Shop and the Steele Apartments still exists in the U area?

I hope I can make this game because I'm a big Craig Bohl fan. Guy is all class. I also want to kick his classy as$ all over the Pokes home field. I've been a Pokes fan ever since Joe Glenn went there but never been to Laramie.

A few have been talking about how ugly Laramie is but Wyoming did it right by building the freeway system and cities through the ugliest parts. Keeps more people away.

bobaloo said:
What are the Griz getting paid to travel to paradise at 7,000 ft?

7000 ft elevation? Damn, I didn't know they could stack shit that high.

Yep, I just threw down a pretty serious burn on that son of a bitch titlest.

snap said:
bobaloo said:

You didn't. The high plains are gonna have you sucking wind trying to waddle around the stadium.

MrTitleist said:
snap said:
bobaloo said:

You didn't. The high plains are gonna have you sucking wind trying to waddle around the stadium.

Don't worry about me. I'll be floating like a bee and stinging like a butterfly.

By the way, how tall are you Mr. T?

snap said:
MrTitleist said:
snap said:
bobaloo said:

Don't worry about me. I'll be floating like a bee and stinging like a butterfly.

I plead the 5th.

snap said:
MrTitleist said:
snap said:
bobaloo said:

He will tell you 5'7" but like Grizo they always try to sneak an inch in on you........even if you are looking

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
snap said:
MrTitleist said:
snap said:

He will tell you 5'7" but like Grizo they always try to sneak an inch in on you........even if you are looking

Yep. The 'angry inch' phenomenon.

Back