• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Laramie

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
snap said:
MrTitleist said:
snap said:
7000 ft elevation? Damn, I didn't know they could stack shit that high.

Yep, I just threw down a pretty serious burn on that son of a bitch titlest.

You didn't. The high plains are gonna have you sucking wind trying to waddle around the stadium.

Don't worry about me. I'll be floating like a bee and stinging like a butterfly.

By the way, how tall are you Mr. T?
He will tell you 5'7" but like Grizo they always try to sneak an inch in on you........even if you are looking

I heard he used to have a girlfriend but she dumped him because he was always try to sneak an inch in on her.

:ugeek: Going to try like heck to purchase my GrizvsWyo tix wednesday via wyo site. I wanted to know what sections should i look for inorder to sit with the nation? anybody, anybody, anybody... :geek: thnx for any help

griznation23 said:
:ugeek: Going to try like heck to purchase my GrizvsWyo tix wednesday via wyo site. I wanted to know what sections should i look for inorder to sit with the nation? anybody, anybody, anybody... :geek: thnx for any help

If the Wyoming ticket office can't ID the MT section for you nobody can...

Silvertip said:
griznation23 said:

If the Wyoming ticket office can't ID the MT section for you nobody can...
section A

My seats are row 25 seats 13 and 14 I believe

Back