• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Maddie Keast

RedHering said:
Rather insensitive post by mousegriz, considering the struggles Keast has gone through in the past. Before you speak that way of young talent in the community, you should consider the fact that these athletes have feelings and emotions. I don't believe its a matter of Lonergan vs. Keast, as much as it is a serious level of misconduct amongst the coaching staff.

My apologies. I read my initial post again and understand how it may have been taken. I appreciate your comments and apologize if mine were perceived to be insensitive.

This said, "power lifting" and playing guard in basketball at any level, girls, boys, men's, women's don't seem to go hand in hand. Has to negatively affect quickness agility and shooting touch.

Have no idea of any coaching issues with the Lady Griz. Maybe accusing them of "misconduct" makes your post a little insensitive. An couple of unfortunate realities for almost everyone in sports: 1) Most coaches are pretty good judges of talent and play the players they feel will make their teams their best 2) Most athletes reach a level in their particular sport where their talent level isn't quite what it needs to be.

Back