• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mau Ena

bgbigdog said:
Kyle noted on his Twitter feed that UM hasn't been notified that Mau is a non-qualifier. Plot thickens. You would have hoped the details would have been worked out by now. Oh, wait. It's the NC2A I'm referring to. Never mind.

No plot thickening....seems like it is just a formality considering the OP

BWahlberg said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Time for Bo Harris to step up. He's got the size to be dominate. Obviously he hasn't got it yet but this is his Jr year and plenty if Griz D lineman have come around their Jr year.

This year our interior line will mostly be Peevey, Kidder, Wilson, and Bradley. Obviously yes I'd love to see Harris step up - but our depth at DT is ok at this point with or without him stepping up. Peevey and Kidder are the read deal. Wilson has been a great surprise considering the transition, and Bradley is coming along - he really is one of those walk-on/Montana kid/chip on the shoulder kind of kids, I like where he's going.
Agreed on all points. I think not too many people thought that Wilson would be utilized too much when it was first rumored that he would be switching to DT. We know he had the expierience and attitude but I think it was a pleasent surprise to see him put that much weight on and pick it back up so quickly. He ain't gonna earn no conference accolades but he'll deffenetly help this team do some good things this year. Can't wait to see his first TFL and sack.

Sometimes the race isn't won by the fastest out the gate but the one who keeps running. Hope to see Mau back in the mix in the future.

I believe Ena would have contributed this season. There is very little room for any injuries at DT. If there are injuries, I wonder if the likes of Robert Luke would be willing to play DT ? He sure has the strength and size against the run.

Life will go on. Another player might step into our picture. Who knows? In the mean time I am going to drink another drink to keep the pain of this loss at a minimum....

EWU? I'm being serious. Awful program, but they would definitely take him and then he could transfer out.

CDAGRIZ said:
EWU? I'm being serious. Awful program, but they would definitely take him and then he could transfer out.

Yeah right, you are showing us once again what the CDA in your screen name stands for. What an ignorant observation.

Oh yeah, i just returned from a two-week ban by the Mod Squad, for exercising my right for free speech........ you know, the un-paid volunteers who get a woody lording their infinite power to lock threads and ban posters. Nice to live in America, huh?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Oh yeah, i just returned from a two-week ban by the Mod Squad, for exercising my right for free speech........ you know, the un-paid volunteers who get a woody lording their infinite power to lock threads and ban posters. Nice to live in America, huh?

Ready to go again?

cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?

Oh please, Mr. Moderator, please don't make me go! I promise to play nice!

Obviously my post struck a nerve. The truth is always sobering, eh Mr. Mod?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?

Oh please, Mr. Moderator, please don't make me go! I promise to play nice!

Obviously my post struck a nerve. The truth is always sobering, eh Mr. Mod?

Not from somebody who wouldn't know the truth if it poked them in the eye.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yeah right, you are showing us once again what the CDA in your screen name stands for. What an ignorant observation.

If you really wanted to talk about the statement, you couldn't objectively call it ignorant. If, however, you wanted to predictably act like an aging mook with a turkey neck who thinks McMansions in shithole towns are something to be proud of, you would have played it just how you played it.

Great thread for 27 posts. Atl you wasted no time in derailing yet another thread.
Think of this website as if you are visiting someone's home. If you don't follow their rules, then you are not welcomed as a guest.

How ignorant and stubborn are you? You've been here long enough to know the rules. Play by those rules or accept the consequences. There is no need to bitch about the consequences. If you don't like those consequences, rules, etc go start your own fan website where there are no rules.

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ignorant post. Private actors. Not government. Read a book.
Nice to have you back, Brimley.

Atlanta Griz1 said:

Your lady friend must be back in the cooler...

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

If you really wanted to talk about the statement, you couldn't objectively call it ignorant. If, however, you wanted to predictably act like an aging mook with a turkey neck who thinks McMansions in shithole towns are something to be proud of, you would have played it just how you played it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. CDA, AKA "Certified Dumb Ass" has no answer once again, for superior intelligencia insight, truth, and the American way.

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Your lady friend must be back in the cooler...
:sleep:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. CDA, AKA "Certified Dumb Ass" has no answer once again, for superior intelligencia insight, truth, and the American way.

He's right. Damn it, I almost made it without spilling the beans, too. Oh well, I'm proud of my certification.

Question: We all know that you accomplished more before you were 35 than I will in my entire career. What happened when you were 35? Did you stop accomplishing things? Tempe hooker turned out to be a dude?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you're free from the consequences of your words, especially when you don't own this board. Quit being an ignorant a-hole and you'll stop getting treated like one!

Latest posts

Back