• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Mau Ena

Fahque said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Oh yeah, i just returned from a two-week ban by the Mod Squad, for exercising my right for free speech........ you know, the un-paid volunteers who get a woody lording their infinite power to lock threads and ban posters. Nice to live in America, huh?
Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you're free from the consequences of your words, especially when you don't own this board. Quit being an ignorant a-hole and you'll stop getting treated like one!

Fahque u

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Fahque said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Oh yeah, i just returned from a two-week ban by the Mod Squad, for exercising my right for free speech........ you know, the un-paid volunteers who get a woody lording their infinite power to lock threads and ban posters. Nice to live in America, huh?
Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you're free from the consequences of your words, especially when you don't own this board. Quit being an ignorant a-hole and you'll stop getting treated like one!

Fahque u
How original

Fahque said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Fahque said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Fahque u
How original

not original, but I think you got the point, eh?

JFC. I leave for a couple of months and let the original "stink palm" back on the board? What is wrong with you people?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:Her sleeping with cell mates
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Your lady friend must be back in the cooler...
:sleep:You sleeping alone

grizatwork said:
JFC. I leave for a couple of months and let the original "stink palm" back on the board? What is wrong with you people?

Oh, i forgot to add to you the group of lemmings to be avoided for discussing football. Now duly noted.

Anyone know of any rumblings in regard to what will be done with his scholarship. Isn't UM in desperate need of a dominant DT after 2015?

*Bump

cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?
for the love of god please drop the hammer and band him. I'll even bribe / buy you a drink at Liquid Louie's :clap:

Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizatwork said:

Oh, i forgot to add to you the group of lemmings to be avoided for discussing football. Now duly noted.

How will I survive?

NorthEndZoneDan said:
cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?
for the love of god please drop the hammer and band him. I'll even bribe / buy you a drink at Liquid Louie's :clap:

Maybe we should see who makes the highest donations to the Moderator's Benevolent Association. :D

NorthEndZoneDan said:
cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?

How do I always get brought into these fiasco's?? :shock:

NorthEndZoneDan said:
cclarkblues said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Ready to go again?

I got banded once on the central flyway, but found my way back to egriz specifically to torment you. The mod squads GPS found me here recently.

Back