• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McDowell back in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don’t know shit, Lebowski, particularly about FB and everyone already knows it.
Ex. A: you’ve been calling for BH’s head for literally decades now. How’s that been worked out for you?
Ha Ha Ha. You mean your hero, Big Game Bobby, now 0-5 in NC games? How's that working out for you, Skippy? I think you've always played on the losing team. Oh, and I have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.

He’s just a negative fan. Unrealistic and clueless.
No, I'm the rare honest fan posting here. I try to elevate discussion to the FBS message board level, but it seems impossible. I urge you to visit any Power 5 message board, and compare it to egriz. You're a sugar-coater, so keep throwing shade. I just laugh. Just think, my honest football posts, which you label "negative" gives you and your buddies something to whine about.

No, I'm the rare honest fan posting here. I try to elevate discussion to the FBS message board level, but it seems impossible. I urge you to visit any Power 5 message board, and compare it to egriz. You're a sugar-coater, so keep throwing shade. I just laugh. Just think, my honest football posts, which you label "negative" gives you and your buddies something to whine about.
Haha ok Skip.

Ha Ha Ha. You mean your hero, Big Game Bobby, now 0-5 in NC games? How's that working out for you, Skippy? I think you've always played on the losing team. Oh, and I have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.
It’s hilarious that you think a coach that has successfully gotten us to five NCs should be fired. Completely flushes any football knowledge you think you have right down the shi ter. I bet you can’t name one suitable, realistic replacement for him. I’ll wait but I know I’m wasting my time. I already know you don’t have a better option. And before you say a true national search, I’ll remind you of Bob Stitt. It seems your only argument against Bobby is he can’t win a natty but by that standard every coach in the FCS except SDSU’s should be fired.

I have forgotten more about football than you'll ever know.
What have you forgotten about football? Can you still remember the basics?
Are you getting so old that you forget simple, everyday things?
You obviously have mental issues if you think the most successful coach in BSC history should be fired for….why exactly have you wanted him fired every day for the past two decades?

So only negative, critical posts are "honest"? You consider positivity "dishonest"?

A) To LOSE the NC game, you have to first GET to the NC game. Quite an accomplishment in and of itself, and one accomplished by just 4 other BSC coaches in the past 25 years (Joe Glenn (L,W), and Beau Baldwin (W), Aaron Best (L), Brent Vigen (L)-ONCE EACH)
B) He's 0-4, Nostradumbass, not 0-5 ('04, '08, '09, '23).

Facts are a tricky thing for people who make up narratives.

A) To LOSE the NC game, you have to first GET to the NC game. Quite an accomplishment in and of itself, and one accomplished by just 4 other BSC coaches in the past 25 years (Joe Glenn (L,W), and Beau Baldwin (W), Aaron Best (L), Brent Vigen (L)-ONCE EACH)
B) He's 0-4, Nostradumbass, not 0-5 ('04, '08, '09, '23).

Facts are a tricky thing for people who make up narratives.
Trivial is for trivial people. The results are sill the same, 0-4 deserves the moniker, "Big Game Bob" Should you be banned for the childish name-calling? If there is no double-standard on this board, you should h=go into hibernation for awhile.

If McDowell were to come back, and even if he doesn't, who's going to run summer player run practices? The QB usually does? Which one would it be? Would they "share"? Who would decide that?

Can't imagine McDowell would quit, go to Temple, miss spring ball, and then come back and run PRP's.

Fife or Vidlak?

Who run last summer's practices? I didn't see any of the last summer's practices.

Are coaches, or a coach, allowed to have some involvement with PRP's now, at least to some extent? I don't know what the current rule. It used to be no coaches; only the strength trainer coach.

What have you forgotten about football? Can you still remember the basics?
Are you getting so old that you forget simple, everyday things?
You obviously have mental issues if you think the most successful coach in BSC history should be fired for….why exactly have you wanted him fired every day for the past two decades?
Because he can't win the chipper, even with by far the biggest recruiting advantages in all of FCS football. Furthermore, if he hadn't had the luxury of UM buying so many home playoff games, he would not even have played in 4 NC games. His road playoff record is abysmal. Any Big Sky coach could have duplicated what he did with the advantages he has enjoyed.
If he is so freaking wonderful, why hasn't he been offered other FBS head jobs after he failed at UNLV?

It’s hilarious that you think a coach that has successfully gotten us to five NCs should be fired. Completely flushes any football knowledge you think you have right down the shi ter. I bet you can’t name one suitable, realistic replacement for him. I’ll wait but I know I’m wasting my time. I already know you don’t have a better option. And before you say a true national search, I’ll remind you of Bob Stitt. It seems your only argument against Bobby is he can’t win a natty but by that standard every coach in the FCS except SDSU’s should be fired.
Any real national search could result in a better head coach. There are dozens of FBS assistants who would jump at the chance to be the man here

He knows so much about football that he doesn't even know how many national champ games Hauck has been in. I wonder if he knows the difference between a win and a loss. You know trivial stuff like that.

This is awesome being able to post about him without him looking. It's made my posting 200% more enjoyable.

Because he can't win the chipper, even with by far the biggest recruiting advantages in all of FCS football. Furthermore, if he hadn't had the luxury of UM buying so many home playoff games, he would not even have played in 4 NC games. His road playoff record is abysmal. Any Big Sky coach could have duplicated what he did with the advantages he has enjoyed.
If he is so freaking wonderful, why hasn't he been offered other FBS head jobs after he failed at UNLV?
Is it like a hunger strike for you?
BH has been our coach for approximately 4,745 days (13 x 365).
For the past five thousand days, did you wake up hoping today’s the day BH gets fired? And you went to bed each night disappointed?
When will it end?
Will you finally eat if BH does win a chip?
Have you thought what you might say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back