• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McDowell back in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread should now end... And yet it won't, because...egriz.
Dang beat me to it

Was just going to say this, it ended sadly like we thought it would

Now I pay attention to how he does and hope it works out beyond that I'm ready for the spring game tomorrow !!!!!

At this point I’m honestly wondering if cliff is okay mentally. This seems “off” to

At this point I’m honestly wondering if cliff is okay mentally. This seems “off” to keep doing this
I think Clif is like my daughter. He's a smart dude, highly active on social media and looking for any angle to find his way, in this new crazy maze.
My guess is that is why we rarely saw him at pressers and he's trying to navigate his best way to where he needs to go. Perhaps his home is not behind a bunch of reporters.

We can't and won't understand it as it makes him obtuse to aging fans.
Maybe instead of calling the kid a mental case, we try to understand that his next Griz replacement was just a portal call away. Maybe he actually understands that this new "commitment" isn't until you finish but until you find your next meal, or get to be the meal.
I agree now, time to close the thread. Thanks Clif, while we might not understand your side of one and done, it'll come to light.
Appreciate your time.

Is it like a hunger strike for you?
BH has been our coach for approximately 4,745 days (13 x 365).
For the past five thousand days, did you wake up hoping today’s the day BH gets fired? And you went to bed each night disappointed?
When will it end?
Will you finally eat if BH does win a chip?
Have you thought what you might say?
Hilarious. So, he is 0-20 or so, right? I'll hold my breath, if you do the same until he wins one.

Serious question: How many years should a head coach at the most elite FCS university be given to win a NC? 10? 15? 20? UM football in FCS is equivalent to the power schools in FBS (Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, USC, Ohio State). Seriously, do you think the fan bases at ANY of these schools would give the head coach 15+ years to win a NC?

I will see you all at the scrimmage tomorrow! Come say hello and should the reports of Clifton to Prairie View be wrong we can start another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back