• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Messingham to Bison?

bigsky33 said:
ranco said:
bigsky33 said:
get'em_griz said:
MSU is building the best NAIA-coached program there is! :thumb:

Yes, you mean that staff that out coached the Griz staff big time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two of the worst coaching performances I have seen. Our d coordinator was just a little bit worse than your o coordinator
The Cats came prepared and played physical like the Griz used to. The Griz came in flat and were not physical. Major difference. Cat coaches did a much better job.

I love all this rhetoric coming out of Catland talking about how the Cats now play like the Griz used to...and the Griz now colapse like the cats used to...its comical.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
ranco said:
bigsky33 said:

Two of the worst coaching performances I have seen. Our d coordinator was just a little bit worse than your o coordinator
The Cats came prepared and played physical like the Griz used to. The Griz came in flat and were not physical. Major difference. Cat coaches did a much better job.

I love all this rhetoric coming out of Catland talking about how the Cats now play like the Griz used to...and the Griz now colapse like the cats used to...its comical.

It was very evident in that game that the Cats were more physical and better prepared.

bigsky33 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
ranco said:

It was very evident in that game that the Cats were more physical and better prepared.

True statement.

bigsky33 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
ranco said:

So were going to compare 1 game to over a decade of football dominance? Got it.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

Which decade are you referring to exactly, the 90's?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

I was talking about one game vs the Griz in 2016. The Cats coaching staff had their team playing more physical and better prepared than the Griz.

poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

I would say the early 2000s were also rather successful.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
poorgriz said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

I would say the early 2000s were also rather successful.
That was almost 2 decades ago. Back when you guys were the.....shhhAh Yat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Guys,
Need to quit living in denial. Cats came in and punched us in the mouth. They got bragging rights for a year. They earned it. I really don't care about anything other than they have the trophy and I want it back. What happened before that is irrelevant.

grizatwork said:
Guys,
Need to quit living in denial. Cats came in and punched us in the mouth. They got bragging rights for a year. They earned it. I really don't care about anything other than they have the trophy and I want it back. What happened before that is irrelevant.

Yes, their N AIA coaching staff did good!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
ranco said:
bigsky33 said:

Uh... explain to me how that is NOT EXACTLY what happened last year?

Counter Assault said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:
ranco said:

One instance does not make a trend.

I think this hurts both teams

Bizon... sometimes hiring a friend is NOT a good idea
cats... I don't think the Battling bears OL coach is ready.

PhxGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
bigsky33 said:

If we are talking about the Cat's So called NAIA coaching staff, they did good all season. They were in to the end almost every game this season. Their problem was not coaching. It was more a lack of veteran players.

bigsky33 said:
PhxGriz said:
Counter Assault said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

If we are talking about the Cat's So called NAIA coaching staff, they did good all season. They were in to the end almost every game this season. Their problem was not coaching. It was more a lack of veteran players.

Great 33. Good for the Cats. They had a two win season and beat a very poor Griz team with no QB or offensive line. Both programs are trying to get it together and kudos to the Cats for the win. Other than that win - nothing that either fan base should be chipping their teeth about. Two years from now could be different story for The Griz or the Cats. The problem is coaches staying for a prolonged period of time. If Choate is successful then he is gone to greener pastures. Stitt is likely to do the same. Then we start all over again, unless they actually have someone on staff who is prepared to step in. $$$$$ talks and Montana does not have it.

Back