• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana get #4 seed, MSU unseeded.

Frankly, I think that it sucks when they don't balance out teams in the bracket from the same conference. For every conference, there should be 1 team in each bracket, if 2 or more have made it.

MSU should do quite well, just not as well as the Griz. It is a shame that they could not be on the opposite side of the bracket as the Griz.

I really hope that both Montana teams do great.

Cats need to replace #5 at safety or they aren't going anywhere. He was definetly a weakness the Griz took advantage or yesterday.

Grizzwold said:
Cats need to replace #5 at safety or they aren't going anywhere. He was definetly a weakness the Griz took advantage or yesterday.

Yep.....has been all year.

wbtfg said:
Grizzwold said:

Yep.....has been all year.

and we all kinda knew it before the season started, just don't think we have a better one to put in place right now.

TheBud said:
Frankly, I think that it sucks when they don't balance out teams in the bracket from the same conference. For every conference, there should be 1 team in each bracket, if 2 or more have made it.

MSU should do quite well, just not as well as the Griz. It is a shame that they could not be on the opposite side of the bracket as the Griz.

I really hope that both Montana teams do great.

I agree totally. Some of the Cats fans make it hard to feel that way but there are many more that view things more in line with the way you and I do. So disregard Cats2506 rants of lunacy and carry on.

I said all week long that I would rather lose the first meeting with the Cats than the second because it is hard to beat a good team twice in one season. However, after seeing how the Griz dominated yesterday I no longer fear them. I hope we both make it to the semis because it will be very difficult for the likes of Cats2506 to spew nonsense when they get it handed to them twice this season. :mrgreen:

Hope the shats enjoyed their one week at #1, success short lived like usual with the "little brother" cats!

grizfan47 said:
I agree totally. Some of the Cats fans make it hard to feel that way but there are many more that view things more in line with the way you and I do. So disregard Cats2506 rants of lunacy and carry on.

I said all week long that I would rather lose the first meeting with the Cats than the second because it is hard to beat a good team twice in one season. However, after seeing how the Griz dominated yesterday I no longer fear them. I hope we both make it to the semis because it will be very difficult for the likes of Cats2506 to spew nonsense when they get it handed to them twice this season. :mrgreen:

I suspect that the likes of 2506 will spew nonsense regardless of reality or the facts.

I wish Griz fans did not respond to him using the quote feature. I have 2506 on my foe list and don't have to even see his nonsense unless Griz fans respond to him using the quote feature. What's the point of carrying on a dialogue with someone who is delusional?

GrizRanger said:
grizfan47 said:

I suspect that the likes of 2506 will spew nonsense regardless of reality or the facts.

I wish Griz fans did not respond to him using the quote feature. I have 2506 on my foe list and don't have to even see his nonsense unless Griz fans respond to him using the quote feature. What's the point of carrying on a dialogue with someone who is delusional?

It can be fun. I'm a huge fan of South Park and without Cartmen it wouldn't be nearly as funny. 2506 is our own Cartmen....ignorant, fat, obnoxious, racist, jealous, etc. It's awesome because it's absurd.

tampa_griz said:
GrizRanger said:
grizfan47 said:

It can be fun. I'm a huge fan of South Park and without Cartmen it wouldn't be nearly as funny. 2506 is our own Cartmen....ignorant, fat, obnoxious, racist, jealous, etc. It's awesome because it's absurd.

Hahaha BRUTAL... :lol:

Cats2506 said:
big kahuna said:
The Cats will not have an easy game with New Hampshire. NH likes to run the ball, and as we saw Saturday, MSU can be pushed off the line. Their weaknesses, even at home, have been exposed by superior teams, both in last year's playoffs and Saturday against the Griz.

UNH is nationally the 52nd ranked rushing team in the country, only going for 162 yards per game, their rushing defense is ranked 89th and the pass efficency D is 81st, scoring defense is 97. they have also given up a lot of sacks, they do appear by the stats to have a good passing offense though.

But don't let that get in the way of your flawed argument :thumb:

How did those statistics work out for you yesterday?

Sadly, I am thinking the Cats won't make it past NH, but I do see NH trouncing SHSU, which means that they UNH will be on the road for three straight weeks. That's hard to do.

Well TSN picks us to win our first two and lose in the Semis to Sam Houston. A lot of people in this forum love when they pick against us, looks like they are on our side for the first couple weeks.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

loyalgriz said:
I do NOT want a rematch as I still believe the Cats to be a very good team. I think Sam Houston is still overrated until they win a big game. I guess bottom line is that this time of year you play talented teams.....at least if it is the Cats.....it would be in Missoula.

hahahaha are you serious, must be one of those "Griz suck" in the first qtr. fans huh :roll: Dude I keep telling everyone, last year they beat a griz team that was weak and down: Scats a bye before our game, Griz no rest, Griz: chase hurt, starting QB out, and griz still adjusting to the O plays!!! Come on, a rested GRIZ team was on the field and that was a True Cats team, no excuses, we have them and ready for another game, i believe this time knowing what they have to bring; in our house :thumb: Open your eyes eGriz buddy :thumb: Griz Nation...

Re-watching yesterdays cat debacle and I could not find 25o6. He must hide when it gets tough.

Man is this 25o6 a sore/poor loser or what. No shame!

Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.

Like 70-36 isn't embarrassing enough u wanna make it 71-36. You were one of them kids that liked getting snuggies all the time i bet!?!??!

GRZFTBL said:
Cats2506 said:
AZGrizFan said:
I think this half of the bracket sets up nicely for the Griz. SHSU will probably get beat by the 'scats, which means Griz are the top seed in that half of the bracket after that and all playoff games (including 'scats rematch) will be AT HOME. I like it.

Gotta admit, I like the idea of the Cats going to Missoula to knock you out in a semi final game.

Oh God, we have to listen to this clown another 3-4 weeks?

nah, two weeks from now the bobrats will be done for the season.

loyalgriz said:
I do NOT want a rematch as I still believe the Cats to be a very good team. I think Sam Houston is still overrated until they win a big game. I guess bottom line is that this time of year you play talented teams.....at least if it is the Cats.....it would be in Missoula.

Be careful what you wish for. San Houston is NOT over-rated. Their team speed is amazing for an FCS school.

ABQCat said:
If we beat NH, you guys will be forced to route for us at Sam Houston. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

No problem.
I always root for Montana State when they make the playoffs. It is not often, so it's never a strain.

Good luck. Go beat New Hampshire and then win in Texas!
:ugeek:

Back