• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Game

Yeah, but I didn't realize they were playing football in a goddamned gymnasium! Talk about tits on a boar!

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
I bet the gym hosts better RV shows and flooring tile conventions then WGS does.

Like anybody gives a shit about that.

You bite your tongue, Ursa! Based on my reading, it's a terrific venue for both of those things in addition to several boat shows and livestock/farm/feed expos per year. In 2013, the seed convention was pinned down by giant Greco-Roman men. No casualties.

fargodome.jpg
Actually one of the largest freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling events is held in the FargoDome every summer. It is a national event. I have noticed some excellent wrestlers from Montana at the event. It is geared to high school age athletes. That's a sport the gwiz couldn't win even if they used their gwiz!

CDAGRIZ said:
Yeah, but I didn't realize they were playing football in a goddamned gymnasium! Talk about tits on a boar!
If anyone would know anything about tits on a boar, it would be the gwiz!

Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
I bet the gym hosts better RV shows and flooring tile conventions then WGS does.

You bite your tongue, Ursa! Based on my reading, it's a terrific venue for both of those things in addition to several boat shows and livestock/farm/feed expos per year. In 2013, the seed convention was pinned down by giant Greco-Roman men. No casualties.

fargodome.jpg
Actually one of the largest freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling events is held in the FargoDome every summer. It is a national event. I have noticed some excellent wrestlers from Montana at the event. It is geared to high school age athletes. That's a sport the gwiz couldn't win even if they used their gwiz!

I bet those two won. They are huge!

CDAGRIZ said:
Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

fargodome.jpg

How have Montana U's wrestling teams done in recent years?

Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:

fargodome.jpg

How have Montana U's wrestling teams done in recent years?

Wrestling?

Old Shep said:
CDAGRIZ said:
If anyone would know anything about tits on a boar, it would be the gwiz!

Oh, you got us there. Touche. Nothing like a worthy adversary, you rascal.

In all seriousness grizzbies, crows don't eat turnips. Scarecrows protect cornfields. All you hippies must be stoned, here I thought that was common sense.

Montana NC game all-time record 2-5
NDSU NC game all-time record 3-0

Ouch, what a blow to your pride.

scarecrow said:
In all seriousness grizzbies, crows don't eat turnips. Scarecrows protect cornfields. All you hippies must be stoned, here I thought that was common sense.

And the last time the Griz had a 3-9 record was... Hmmm, before I was born and I'm almost 36 years old. The buffalo will be lucky to make the playoffs this season. :lol:

scarecrow said:

Yeah. I'm not sure how I'm going to go out in public anymore. :roll: :roll:

scarecrow said:

Tell me about it. Having to live with the knowledge that the teenagers I root for in that sport I like don't have as many banners to look at as someone else... it's like having my own Scarlet Letter. It's a heavy burden.

49322584.jpg

Brock Landers said:
scarecrow said:

Tell me about it. Having to live with the knowledge that the teenagers I root for in that sport I like don't have as many banners to look at as someone else... it's like having my own Scarlet Letter. It's a heavy burden.

49322584.jpg

Rest easy, Brock. We're #5!! :lol: :lol:

The irony is this: The all powerful Marshall squad was only 2-4 in NC games...UD from the almighty CAA is only 1-3...

Well since stirring the pot doesn't get you grizzbies going. How about some real football talk?

The NDSU spring game was televised last weekend. Our new quarterback didn't impress me all that much. He was missing some easy passes on short outs. Maybe he won't be the saving grace that everybody is saying. That being said, a lot of our key players weren't participating (offense & defense). And in the spring game the QB isn't allowed to scramble. Maybe he just had some early kinks to work out. You could tell that this team is already falling short of the 3 years past. The loss of Billy Turner and Brock Jensen is going to be tough.

My point is that hopefully this game is going to be closer than some are predicting, even some of yours (alpha).

scarecrow said:

I can upload pictures too Flanders

Only one person has ever called me Flanders before... along with having an affinity for posting non-sequitur images

The prodigal son returns, welcome back JBB! Just remember that posting certain graphic images is against the TOS, so refrain from dumping your hard drive onto our forum

Brock Landers said:
scarecrow said:

I can upload pictures too Flanders

Only one person has ever called me Flanders before... along with having an affinity for posting non-sequitur images

The prodigal son returns, welcome back JBB! Just remember that posting certain graphic images is against the TOS, so refrain from dumping your hard drive onto our forum
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"dumping your hard drive"... :clap: :clap:

I see what you did there. Compared me to your old enemy. But alas, this is a new enemy. The likes of which grizville and flannel boy wonder have never seen before.

Prediction: Fumble, fumble, pick 6, pick 6, pick 6. The gwizbie coaches return to log land and attempt to evaluate and determine what it was that hit them in the promised land of oil and agricultural riches. Through years of research, it was narrowed down to one thing. The one thing that the gwiz have never truly attained. A defense that can score as many points as its offense.

Back