• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU makes Offensive changes!

In any event all of us can't wait for the game. Also of note BisBison is a classy poster. Hats off for such a good post on our board by an opponent.
I will visit with our DC soon and get the take on his new coaching boss and how it will affect our play. Will we sit back in the disliked bend and not break or will we get after it like most of the crowd wants?
Our offense is simple but fast and furious...also a crowd pleaser in many areas. Nope...I can't wait...

NDSU hardly ever gets holding penalties haha what are you talking about ... "western refs??" haha.

elevation & exhaustion? NDSU beat Colorado State 22-7 in "elevation" 4,982 ft vs 3200 feet of Missoula hahaha and beat Kansas State in 103 heat "exhaustion"

what else you guys got?

Bison fan in NW MN said:
Maybe more passing attempts/game but still the bread and butter is the power running game with play action pass off of that.

NDSU's OL will be very good. It will be interesting to see if the Griz defense will crowd the box to try and stop the run early. Polasek will probably come out throwing the ball which he did a lot last year to open the game.

Well, there's your problem right there.

Bisonation said:
NDSU hardly ever gets holding penalties haha what are you talking about ... "western refs??" haha.

elevation & exhaustion? NDSU beat Colorado State 22-7 in "elevation" 4,982 ft vs 3200 feet of Missoula hahaha and beat Kansas State in 103 heat "exhaustion"

what else you guys got?

Wives with thigh gaps.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bison fan in NW MN said:
Maybe more passing attempts/game but still the bread and butter is the power running game with play action pass off of that.

NDSU's OL will be very good. It will be interesting to see if the Griz defense will crowd the box to try and stop the run early. Polasek will probably come out throwing the ball which he did a lot last year to open the game.

Well, there's your problem right there.

:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

Instant POY candidate. One of the funniest things I've read on here.

Umista said:
In any event all of us can't wait for the game. Also of note BisBison is a classy poster. Hats off for such a good post on our board by an opponent.
I will visit with our DC soon and get the take on his new coaching boss and how it will affect our play. Will we sit back in the disliked bend and not break or will we get after it like most of the crowd wants?
Our offense is simple but fast and furious...also a crowd pleaser in many areas. Nope...I can't wait...

Thanks Umista - appreciate a descent opposing fan with a fair post. Oh by the way, on one of my earlier blogs I did make a mistake that we did Lose Johnny Crocket at RB, but oh wait our other 2 tail backs (Juniors) are back along with a red shirt freshman who looks the part of what Crockett was by his Junior Year so our BAckfield will be a triple threat, oh wait our QB Carson Wentz (who will be playing sundays in 2016) loves to tuck and run too. Oh wait, our Oline is at full strength, no losses, TE's fully loaded, with one possible to be (playing on Sundays 2016). Receivers, do I need to continue.......
Honestly no, this game isn't a the level of Ksate in 2013 but a new Big Rivalry FCS National opening game which does carry national attention for both.
Advantage to Griz as they have so much to prove to get back to being in the top 5 of FCS FBall for 2015, as for the Bison how do you continue to have a chip on your shoulder as a player and better yet coaches trying to reinvent the wheel of motivating after the last 9 years they have had of continued success in the FCS and dominating all but 3 years of those? I'm amazed how do you mentally keep this program (NDSU) going at such a high level with no let down? TRADITION is the answer..... good recruiting.....good clean kids......
I hope this game is super entertaining and momentum changes throughout going up into the 4th qtr..... for all.
Go Herd, Good Luck to Griz after the first game is over, I'm sure we will meet in Dec.

BisBison1.

Umista said:

Thanks Umista - appreciate a descent opposing fan with a fair post. Oh by the way, on one of my earlier blogs I did make a mistake that we did Lose Johnny Crocket at RB, but oh wait our other 2 tail backs (Juniors) are back along with a red shirt freshman who looks the part of what Crockett was by his Junior Year so our BAckfield will be a triple threat, oh wait our QB Carson Wentz (who will be playing sundays in 2016) loves to tuck and run too. Oh wait, our Oline is at full strength, no losses, TE's fully loaded, with one possible to be (playing on Sundays 2016). Receivers, do I need to continue.......
Honestly no, this game isn't a the level of Ksate in 2013 but a new Big Rivalry FCS National opening game which does carry national attention for both.
Advantage to Griz as they have so much to prove to get back to being in the top 5 of FCS FBall for 2015, as for the Bison how do you continue to have a chip on your shoulder as a player and better yet coaches trying to reinvent the wheel of motivating after the last 9 years they have had of continued success in the FCS and dominating all but 3 years of those? I'm amazed how do you mentally keep this program (NDSU) going at such a high level with no let down? TRADITION is the answer..... good recruiting.....good clean kids......
I hope this game is super entertaining and momentum changes throughout going up into the 4th qtr..... for all.
Go Herd, Good Luck to Griz after the first game is over, I'm sure we will meet in Dec.
I know some Griz fans who are season ticket holders and I hope they are willing to spare 2 seats for 2 Bison Fans as there is nothing better then being decked out in opposing teams colors in the middle of the home team section. It seems to work to our advantage over the past 4 years.
BisBison1.

AllWeatherFan said:
BisBison1 said:
....good clean kids.....

Good families?

Good families but not necessarily strong families. Clean families is a totally different subject...

ESPN is in preproduction for a 30 for 30 episode on this. The working title is, My Good family was Neither Clean or Strong: The Alex Rodriguez Story

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BisBison1 said:
....good clean kids.....

Good families?

Good families but not necessarily strong families. Clean families is a totally different subject...

ESPN is in preproduction for a 30 for 30 episode on this. The working title is, My Good family was Neither Clean or Strong: The Alex Rodriguez Story
A Quick lawyer trumps good, clean or strong families every time.

https://sayanythingblog.com/entry/in-the-past-year-15-ndsu-football-players-arrested-and-convicted-for-variety-of-crimes/

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
BisBison1 said:
....good clean kids.....

Good families?

A Quick lawyer trumps good, clean or strong families every time.

https://sayanythingblog.com/entry/in-the-past-year-15-ndsu-football-players-arrested-and-convicted-for-variety-of-crimes/

It's not really fair to splash the kid's photo all over the message board.

travisbeck.png

Back