• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Rant -

Bisonation said:
Wow, this is hilarious stuff Griz fans.
CDA might be related to griz1952 with his jealousy / hatred of NDSU .

NDSU , especially the players have backed up every single word that NDSU fans have smacked.

That is a fact.

Yes espn wanted NDSU in the "inaugural" Fcs opening night game, but Katy perry concert was already set months in advance so espn told them they'd be I bit year 2. So yes you can thank NDSU for being there. Also, thank NDSU for not taking a FBS game this year, that's another reason this game was moved.

1. I don't hate the Thunder Buffs. Far from it. It wouldn't be as fun if Buff fans didn't post on eGriz so much.

2. The last paragraph kind of sums up the whole thing, doesn't it?

I can't take it anymore.

As a lifelong Bison fan and former resident of the state of Montana, any Griz fan calling a Bison fan arrogant is the epitome of hypocrisy.

I follow egriz and bisonville and the number of forum topics that pop up on egriz about the Bison pales in comparison to the disinterest the bisonville posters have in the Griz. No Bison fans really care that much about the Griz other than to have respect for a solid program and to beat the pants off you when your turn comes up. But on the other side, there seems like there is a new topic on egriz every other week bashing the Bison, and why do you guys care so much about what is going on in ND? Nobody in ND really cares about what is going on in Missoula. The real answer to why some of you hate the Bison (and it seems to only be a few) is that you are green with envy over the accomplishments of the Bison in 7 years of playoff eligibility, and deep down, you know there is a very slim chance you will ever be able to match what the Bison have done in the last four years. If that is arrogance, so be it. I know the FCS is small potatoes compared to most of the FBS, but so what. Do you think the residents of Wibaux and Drummond care that they did not beat CMR to win a Championship?

Go ahead and label me a troll and then you will point at me as a prime example of why you hate Bison fans, I don't care. Good luck with the Sioux, as I see Wentz throwing for 300 yards and 3 touches on Aug. 29th.

CDAGRIZ said:
Bisonation said:

NDSU , especially the players have backed up every single word that NDSU fans have smacked.

That is a fact.

Yes espn wanted NDSU in the "inaugural" Fcs opening night game, but Katy perry concert was already set months in advance so espn told them they'd be I bit year 2. So yes you can thank NDSU for being there. Also, thank NDSU for not taking a FBS game this year, that's another reason this game was moved.

1. I don't hate the Thunder Buffs. Far from it. It wouldn't be as fun if Buff fans didn't post on eGriz so much.

Sorry for our handicapped fan base. I was going to bite my tongue until I saw the last post from Bisonation.

The reason NDSU passed on the FCS Kickoff game last year was because Klieman didn't want to open up his first season as head coach with a home game against Montana and then at Iowa State. They (Klieman and Gene Taylor) wanted to play their guarantee game and then have a few "tune-up" games before we played Montana. One of which (Weber St) didn't go exactly as planned! Great game played by Weber State.

That is how much respect our Athletic Department, Athletic Director and Head Coach has for the Montana Football program. They passed on a Prime Time, FCS Showcase Game because they didn't feel they would be ready to play. ESPN also told them that if they passed, they would get to be showcased in 2015 because the Griz/Bison game was already scheduled for the first week of the season. Making it easier to move vs moving a game from the 3rd week in September to the end of August.

To think NDSU fans actually think the game wasn't played/aired on ESPN because of a concert is embarrassing.

These are the same fans that have never been to a Team Maker luncheon, aren't Team Makers, or donated $50 to Team Makers thinking they would get season tickets. We like to call them "new fans". Which every fan base has. However they are the most uninformed, and unfortunately, they are the most vocal on the internet.

Sorry about that, but I literally had to create an account on eGriz just to clear that up, I'll probably never post again. I'm looking forward to the roadie to Missoula more than I was with the last trip to Frisco!

213 Days: 6 Hours: 59 Minutes: 34 Seconds til Kick-off!!

HerdUp said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bisonation said:

That is a fact.

Sorry for our handicapped fan base. I was going to bite my tongue until I saw the last post from Bisonation.

The reason NDSU passed on the FCS Kickoff game last year was because Klieman didn't want to open up his first season as head coach with a home game against Montana and then at Iowa State. They (Klieman and Gene Taylor) wanted to play their guarantee game and then have a few "tune-up" games before we played Montana. One of which (Weber St) didn't go exactly as planned! Great game played by Weber State.

That is how much respect our Athletic Department, Athletic Director and Head Coach has for the Montana Football program. They passed on a Prime Time, FCS Showcase Game because they didn't feel they would be ready to play. ESPN also told them that if they passed, they would get to be showcased in 2015 because the Griz/Bison game was already scheduled for the first week of the season. Making it easier to move vs moving a game from the 3rd week in September to the end of August.

To think NDSU fans actually think the game wasn't played/aired on ESPN because of a concert is embarrassing.

These are the same fans that have never been to a Team Maker luncheon, aren't Team Makers, or donated $50 to Team Makers thinking they would get season tickets. We like to call them "new fans". Which every fan base has. However they are the most uninformed, and unfortunately, they are the most vocal on the internet.

Sorry about that, but I literally had to create an account on eGriz just to clear that up, I'll probably never post again. I'm looking forward to the roadie to Missoula more than I was with the last trip to Frisco!

213 Days: 6 Hours: 59 Minutes: 34 Seconds til Kick-off!!

Finally! A voice of reason from an NDSU fan! :clap:

Herd said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Herd said:
See Appy 2005-2007. They were the toast of FCS football, and their fans were terrible and arrogant, just ask Montana fans at the time.

As I've said in the past, the difference between App State fans and NDSU fans after some good years is like the difference between Barry Sanders and Deion Sanders after a touchdown.

Sorry for repeating it, it's just true.

If you go back to 2007-2008 and read the AGS forums, lots and lots and lots of App haters. They were the most arrogant set of fans around. I read that over and over and over.
My recollection of the obnoxiousness of App State fans was over their beating (ranked) Michigan, not from winning 3 titles. "Did you know App State beat Michigan?" was a sarcastic barb for a while on this board as well.

yeager_fan said:
I can't take it anymore.

As a lifelong Bison fan and former resident of the state of Montana, any Griz fan calling a Bison fan arrogant is the epitome of hypocrisy.

I follow egriz and bisonville and the number of forum topics that pop up on egriz about the Bison pales in comparison to the disinterest the bisonville posters have in the Griz. No Bison fans really care that much about the Griz other than to have respect for a solid program and to beat the pants off you when your turn comes up. But on the other side, there seems like there is a new topic on egriz every other week bashing the Bison, and why do you guys care so much about what is going on in ND? Nobody in ND really cares about what is going on in Missoula. The real answer to why some of you hate the Bison (and it seems to only be a few) is that you are green with envy over the accomplishments of the Bison in 7 years of playoff eligibility, and deep down, you know there is a very slim chance you will ever be able to match what the Bison have done in the last four years. If that is arrogance, so be it. I know the FCS is small potatoes compared to most of the FBS, but so what. Do you think the residents of Wibaux and Drummond care that they did not beat CMR to win a Championship?

Go ahead and label me a troll and then you will point at me as a prime example of why you hate Bison fans, I don't care. Good luck with the Sioux, as I see Wentz throwing for 300 yards and 3 touches on Aug. 29th.

Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com. What is Bisonville?

CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
I can't take it anymore.

You betcha! I am glad you took the time to read and respond to my post. Bisonville is a forum similar to this only that not much time is spent badmouthing another team unless the other fans complain that Bison fans are mean and steal their ticket allotment. Much more time is spent discussing the current team and new recruits and what it is going to take to win at FIFTH national championship. Also their is a lot of discussion about Frisco, TX. That is the town in Texas in which the National Championship game is hosted. Some Bisonville fans have been there four years in a row and probably have tickets to next year's game already!

I am trying to get some tickets to the game on the 29th. I want to sit in your nice concrete student section and get a contact high.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
I can't take it anymore.

You betcha! I am glad you took the time to read and respond to my post. Bisonville is a forum similar to this only that not much time is spent badmouthing another team unless the other fans complain that Bison fans are mean and steal their ticket allotment. Much more time is spent discussing the current team and new recruits and what it is going to take to win at FIFTH national championship. Also their is a lot of discussion about Frisco, TX. That is the town in Texas in which the National Championship game is hosted. Some Bisonville fans have been there four years in a row and probably have tickets to next year's game already!

I am trying to get some tickets to the game on the 29th. I want to sit in your nice concrete student section and get a contact high.

Bring ear plugs. :thumb:

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
I can't take it anymore.

Hmm, Bisonville. Maybe I'll take a look. Probably not, though. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com!

016c3a94dd84442fd8b14b5d5717ec8e.jpg

Bison fans might be cooler than we thought.

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
I can't take it anymore.

Well, hell, who doesn't?

Back