• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Coach New Decade New Uniforms?

'68griz said:
I totally agree with getting rid of the white-silver combo. It reminds me of pajamas.
I think they're pretty sweet. I mean the Texas stormtroopers unis are the best in all of college ball in my opinion.

Hammer said:
our uniforms/colors are just fine right now, imo.

I'm just the opposite. To me they look like 1970 uniforms. Removing the shoulder pad line would be a big improvement.

I hate that anything to do with the U of Oregon could be even mentioned in the same sentence with the Griz! Those suck ass, ugly set of uniforms they wear had nothing to do with them making it to the Rose Bowl! (Try a really weak Pac 10 this year!!) I like the Griz uniforms exactly as they are!

Can we all at least agree that if they are going to wear the white jersies, and NOT the maroon pants, that they should at LEAST invest in some white pants? The white on silver looks stupid.

As I've said over and over and over and over, I TOTALLY agree. The silver and white looks stupid -- like someone didn't know how to match colors.

OrgonGriz said:
I am not fond of the strip on the shoulder of the jersey myself. I liked when we had the Griz paw on the shoulder. I would like to see that again. I was also thinking a griz paw on the back of the helmet might be kinda cool looking as well with the player number inside of the pad of the paw.
I like the idea!

OmegaGRIZ said:
Willie could you do a maroon helmet with silver script griz logo just to see what that looks like
j6co1sfsbwy56rhrxtb7.png

Willie said:
OmegaGRIZ said:
Willie could you do a maroon helmet with silver script griz logo just to see what that looks like
j6co1sfsbwy56rhrxtb7.png

That is badass!! Willie can you do it with the silver V-strip and paw on the back "just for kicks" Thank you..
I do think this helmet with maroon pant's and a silver jersey " not white" with maroon lnumbers and maroon pants would look darn good for away games. For home this helmet, with maroon home jersey with silver numbers and either silver pants with a maroon strip down the leg or all solid maroon pants with a silver paw on the hip with Griz in silver below the paw.

Willie said:
OmegaGRIZ said:
j6co1sfsbwy56rhrxtb7.png

Good job Willie! This reminds me of A&M though. Not a huge fan of this look. The other ones look solid IMO.

I have to say the reverse colors on the helmet does look real good. I just hope that no matter what changes are made that they always keep the GRIZ logo on the helmet!!
Most logos that include the animal that the team has for their mascot tends not to show up well at all. But the GRIZ logo shows up from over a hundred yards away!!

OrgonGriz said:
Willie said:

That is badass!! Willie can you do it with the silver V-strip and paw on the back "just for kicks" Thank you..
I do think this helmet with maroon pant's and a silver jersey " not white" with maroon lnumbers and maroon pants would look darn good for away games. For home this helmet, with maroon home jersey with silver numbers and either silver pants with a maroon strip down the leg or all solid maroon pants with a silver paw on the hip with Griz in silver below the paw.
I like the first one I did, but this one made me cringe a little.

gdovnw2zs63bqlvoqzx.png

Willie said:
OrgonGriz said:
I like the first one I did, but this one made me cringe a little.

gdovnw2zs63bqlvoqzx.png

You da man Willie!! Thanks. I agree I like the first one you did (silver with maroon strip) I was looking at the silver helmet and was thinking that it might look good with either thin pin strip of gold or copper on the outsides of the maroon strip and maybe even around the Griz script. I had a look at your webiste as well, nice work!! My older brother is a plant manager for a graphic arts firm in Vegas. Art runs in the our fam so to speak. Mine is not done on computer but with pencil and paint. Thanks again..

Back