• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Offer - James Homan

This JC looks like it might be a good place to develop a relationship with. The kid who might lead A&M into their bowl after all the leavings is from Blinn, and the great Cam Newton played his JC ball there. I'll bet this kid can play.

stilwtrgrizz said:
Am really curious why my comment (was originally the 3rd one) got deleted. What did I do?
It's likely Mr. T. He gets paid on the 15th of the month and usually goes on a 3 day bender. He's an angry drunk. I generally stay off the board from the 15th-18th of each month. It's just better that way.

Ursa Major said:
stilwtrgrizz said:
Am really curious why my comment (was originally the 3rd one) got deleted. What did I do?
It's likely Mr. T. He gets paid on the 15th of the month and usually goes on a 3 day bender. He's an angry drunk. I generally stay off the board from the 15th-18th of each month. It's just better that way.

Good to see you made an exception to it this month. :thumb: :lol:

stilwtrgrizz said:
AllWeatherFan said:
stilwtrgrizz said:

It's in the other Homan thread, swg.

Oh, OK.... Sorry, didn't realize there was two. Thank you very much. :oops:

This was my fault. Didn't realize there two threads on Homan when I asked the question. Appreciate the answers though. :oops: :D

Back