• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
You cut me deep, fat f***, real deep.
I'm actually pretty bummed. I got 18 in this morning, but I have to go to a "Gala" at the HB Hyatt tonight for the wife's work. Might as well live in Fargo if I have to do that kind of shit. Just give up...

I bet she thinks you are the shit sitting on an online fan forum.

Married adult, living in SoCal, spending every minute of his free time on a fan forum calling people fat, ginger, dumb. What a joke.

Rad story, fatty! Haha! Thanks for stopping by eGriz!

God a guy in his 30's calling someone , who they have never met, fat via on online fan forum. Doesn't sound too rad.

You ever show your SoCal buddies any of your clever posts and how you spend the majority of your free time?

Just wait until he starts talking about fucking animals. Some really funny 7th grade stuff!

I'm super calm! Nobody told me this was going to be an Arabian Nights theme! It's borderline inappropriate!

This is rad! They are auctioning off a Trumaine Johnson Rams jersey! It's at 1,500 right now. Not for me.

doc3kgt said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Married adult, living in SoCal, spending every minute of his free time on a fan forum calling people fat, ginger, dumb. What a joke.

God a guy in his 30's calling someone , who they have never met, fat via on online fan forum. Doesn't sound too rad.

You ever show your SoCal buddies any of your clever posts and how you spend the majority of your free time?

Just wait until he starts talking about fucking animals. Some really funny 7th grade stuff!

Dude, you did that as far back as seventh grade? That is absolutely sick. We used to take guys like you out back and beat them with a garden hose. Now, you have your goddamned unions.

HookedonGriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

It is quite funny, however, that you are calling a GRIZ fan out for being on a GRIZ board too much while you are a BISON fan on a GRIZ board too much. At least CDA is on the right message board. You have one too. You should check it out. It's like GravyNation or something like that.

I don't anticipate him taking too much of this to heart, HG. He did just graduate from NDU in 2011. He has to know everything by now. Rad "Gala" by the by. Tons of great live auction items. I think the hospital will get its new scanner for sure. They raised almost two million bucks.

Raider said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I think it's weird that so few seem to know about phones. Phones exist. I promise.

Not exactly the point...........

Damn. I was hoping it was exactly the point. Back to the drawing board, I guess . . .

Look, you may not be sitting in your basement on a Saturday night posting on e-griz, but it’s just about as sad.

You are at a “rad gala” Saturday night, and you are arguing on an anonymous message board on your phone………

To each their own, I guess. :?

Back