• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NFL Draft 2016

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Silly me....I opened this thread thinking it might hold some information on the NFL Draft 2016.

Well, we avoided the ginger, as they say, so everyone is pretty happy about that. In other news, Doc3lbgt continues to embarrass himself and collies nationwide. Most people are just super stoked that we avoided the ginger, however. Fewer people are familiar with doc3lgbptg.
I see what you did there :lol:

cclarkblues said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
Hey, it's Philadelphia ... what else can you say. ;)

Ha! From messiah to a-hole in just a plane ride. He'll work through it.

For a moderator one would have thought you'd have some common sense but guess that is expecting to much. Eagles security told him not to if you cared to read any of the actual story. Also they weren't "Fans" but autograph collectors who go online and sell it. Even the real Eagles fans are commenting on what tools the guys asking for autographs are. But carry on the hate it makes you look so good.

BisonBacker said:
cclarkblues said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

For a moderator one would have thought you'd have some common sense but guess that is expecting to much. Eagles security told him not to if you cared to read any of the actual story. Also they weren't "Fans" but autograph collectors who go online and sell it. Even the real Eagles fans are commenting on what tools the guys asking for autographs are. But carry on the hate it makes you look so good.

So, he really is a tool. I just thought he was an injury prone QB. Thanks for stopping by eGriz.com to let us know!

BisonBacker said:
cclarkblues said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Lighten up, Francis.

EverettGriz said:
BisonBacker said:
cclarkblues said:
IdaGriz01 said:

Lighten up, Francis.

No! They will not rest until we crown the ginga ninja the best QB in he history of the world, and the Fighting Buffs the best football team at a hockey school this side of Rhode Island! They have to let us know. We have to let them let us know. There is a program in North Fucking Dakota (I think it's north, but I'm not entirely sure) that has a good football team that plays in a shed with a ginger QB who gets hurt a lot but got drafted. It is known. If you have a problem with that, then maybe you should stop reading bisonation.com. The Bisos are a bit salty anyway.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Wow. Johnny "Carson" Wents is already too good to sign an auto or two??

Wow! Jerk Store. I was also interested to hear about his injury in HS. I'm sure he's a good kid from a strong family, but I think the Rams dodged one here. Durability is key, and he doesn't seem to have it.

Lol you calling someone a Jerk? I wouldn't have signed the autographs either since security told him to keep moving.

BisonBacker said:
cclarkblues said:
IdaGriz01 said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

Even for a Bison fan I would think you would have seen that I was stating the perceptions, not my opinion. If you will look, you will find I have never said anything bad about the young man. But her I am trying to explain something to a person with a brain the size of a fiddler crab.. Glad you were there to distinguish that they were not fans, just autograph seekers.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Wow. Johnny "Carson" Wents is already too good to sign an auto or two??

Wow! Jerk Store. I was also interested to hear about his injury in HS. I'm sure he's a good kid from a strong family, but I think the Rams dodged one here. Durability is key, and he doesn't seem to have it.

Lol you calling someone a Jerk? I wouldn't have signed the autographs either since security told him to keep moving.

No. Jerk Store. I'm going with Jerk Store. They make calls.

EverettGriz said:
Haven't they won like the last two titles?

Something like that. They'll be the first to remind people of the back-to-back titles, that's for sure. I've honestly never ran across a more pathetic fan base; EWU included. I'm not so secretly glad the NCAA took away their mascot.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
Haven't they won like the last two titles?

Something like that. They'll be the first to remind people of the back-to-back titles, that's for sure. I've honestly never ran across a more pathetic fan base; EWU included. I'm not so secretly glad the NCAA took away their mascot.

Haha ya well at least EWU has won a title in the last 15 years.

You are a good judge of pathetic though. Supposedly live in SoCal with so much to do, but you spend the vast majority of your time on an online fan forum trying to convince everyone how cool you are. Ha fucking pathetic is right!

You cut me deep, fat fuck, real deep.
I'm actually pretty bummed. I got 18 in this morning, but I have to go to a "Gala" at the HB Hyatt tonight for the wife's work. Might as well live in Fargo if I have to do that kind of shit. Just give up...

CDAGRIZ said:
You cut me deep, fat f***, real deep.
I'm actually pretty bummed. I got 18 in this morning, but I have to go to a "Gala" at the HB Hyatt tonight for the wife's work. Might as well live in Fargo if I have to do that kind of shit. Just give up...

I bet she thinks you are the shit sitting on an online fan forum.

Married adult, living in SoCal, spending every minute of his free time on a fan forum calling people fat, ginger, dumb. What a joke.

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Married adult, living in SoCal, spending every minute of his free time on a fan forum calling people fat, ginger, dumb. What a joke.

Rad story, fatty! Haha! Thanks for stopping by eGriz!

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

God a guy in his 30's calling someone , who they have never met, fat via on online fan forum. Doesn't sound too rad.

You ever show your SoCal buddies any of your clever posts and how you spend the majority of your free time?

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

God a guy in his 30's calling someone , who they have never met, fat via on online fan forum. Doesn't sound too rad.

You ever show your SoCal buddies any of your clever posts and how you spend the majority of your free time?

Dude! They have belly dancers here! Haha!!

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It is quite funny, however, that you are calling a GRIZ fan out for being on a GRIZ board too much while you are a BISON fan on a GRIZ board too much. At least CDA is on the right message board. You have one too. You should check it out. It's like GravyNation or something like that.

Back