• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not your regular favorite griz ever thread..

Lets get into the 50's and remember Dick Imer, known as the Little Penguin.A stand out Griz in the days when there were not a lot great Griz.Was a sturdy running back.

Etu Molden

Does anybody remember if Scott Zanon played one year around 1988 after his basketball eligibility over. I seem to remember him returning punts or kickoffs.

Etu Molden

Does anybody remember if Scott Zanon played one year around 1988 after his basketball eligibility over. I seem to remember him returning punts or kickoffs.

TB #91. Forever and always. From a childhood friend, to a walk-on, to a legend, at least to me.

debellatio said:
Etu Molden

Yup fumbled one that was run in for a TD. Figured that was the end of him. They gave him another chance which he returned 98 yards for a TD

debellatio said:
Etu Molden

Yup fumbled one that was run in for a TD. Figured that was the end of him. They gave him another chance which he returned 98 yards for a TD

Marcus Wilson and Jacob Yoro two of my favorite LBs

Who remember Di'Onte Smith dancing to Cotyon Eye Joe during kickoffs? Great special teams guy

Jeremy Watkins couldn't have been more underrated. He could fly!

Brian Toone and Randy Riley on the DLine

Corey Falls and the Mr. T Mowhawk

Oh and Ryan Kessman

Back