• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Overall thoughts on NDSU?

Bison73 said:
gobison said:
For being such a "class program" and bragging about winning and losing with class most of the posters over here sound like little cry babies.

Go away jackass. Trolls like you are not wanted.

Just stating my opinion Pat.

Not beating my chest, a win is a win, doesn't matter by how many, or how it played out.

You guys can sit here and piss and moan all you want, we beat you, we are on a 28 game winning streak, and just won 3 championships in a row. If we had lost, I would have came on here and said, good game, you guys deserve it. But after reading most of this drivel, I'm glad as hell we won. You guys deserve your mediocrity.

gobison said:
You guys can sit here and piss and moan all you want, we beat you, we are on a 28 game winning streak, and just won 3 championships in a row. If we had lost, I would have came on here and said, good game, you guys deserve it. But after reading most of this drivel, I'm glad as hell we won. You guys deserve your mediocrity.

Who was pissing and moaning? You had some problems differentiating between "unbeaten" and "unbeatable." That's the only thing I've seen amiss here.

gobison said:
CDAGRIZ said:
gobison said:
For being such a "class program" and bragging about winning and losing with class most of the posters over here sound like little cry babies.

What f***[*] thread did you just read?

The original posters comments, half of the game thread, etc......
"Beatable" seems the term being thrown around a lot. Kind of funny, because you didn't beat us, until someone does, then we aren't "beatable".
Just because this NDSU team hasn't been beaten doesn't mean they are unbeatable. That is extremely stupid. Using your logic, I am immortal because I haven't died yet. Seriously, people like you make NDSU fans look arrogant and stupid.

Bison fan in NW MN said:
CDAGRIZ said:
gobison said:
CDAGRIZ said:
What f***[*] thread did you just read?

The original posters comments, half of the game thread, etc......
"Beatable" seems the term being thrown around a lot. Kind of funny, because you didn't beat us, until someone does, then we aren't "beatable".

So, let me get this straight. Admitting that the Griz have huge issues and saying that the Bizon look beatable makes MOST of the posters on eGriz sound like cry babies?

Also, rad logic. I'm using it. To wit, my wife says that our martini glasses are "breakable." Since none of them have broken, she is wrong.

The Bison are beatable but it will take a huge effort from another team. Could/can the Griz do it?

Sure they could. They have the defense to slow down and at times stop the Bison. The Griz offense has the tools to be very good. We didn't see that a lot yesterday because the Bison defense is pretty darn good. I thought the Griz would go more to the middle with their passing game to try and expose the Tampa-2 the Bison run. The Griz have some pretty good receivers so I thought more slants and quick outs or short drops by JJ would have kept the Bison defense off guard.

Griz have a good defense and that is a hell of a lot more than EWU and MSU can say... :clap:
You're first mistake was thinking our coaching staff would try to adjust to what a defense might give us rather than running their status quo offense.

Good post Bison73. I do not think the Griz D was on their heals as much as you may think. I still think NDSU should be concerned about the inability to score td's in the red zone. I think this will catch up to you this season. I really do not care how many rushing and passing yards are gained if they do not convert into td's a good deal of the time.
I wouldn't be too proud of a record setting field goal game since there was only one td scored in that game and it was scored on a broken play. No smack intended there but just an observation.
I do not think the BiSon dominated the game as much as some NDSU fans do. The Griz offense did not get on track and part of that can be credited to a good Bison D. One or two more key plays by the Griz and the win streak would have come to an end.
FYI a horse collar is a horse collar and should be called.
Bison73 and the rest of the decent Bison fans, thank you for your insightful posts and I hope we get the chance to meet the BiSon in the playoffs.

NDSU is Solid, well coached, confident, talented.....pretty much as advertised

Griz played well on D...but no consistent offense to help

Maybe with some time our offense will find ways to utilize our speed, athleticism to our advantage

Would be greAt to match up with them in post season......

Back