• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedro Sibiea

Sundown said:
havgrizfan said:
Visions of Ronnie Rodamer, that one UCLA receiver, Tate Forcier and Mr. Kessman, and a host of other names are now starting to dance in my head when Sibiea's name comes up.

Don't forget Joe Montana's kid.
At least he showed up.

alabamagrizzly said:
Sundown said:
havgrizfan said:
Visions of Ronnie Rodamer, that one UCLA receiver, Tate Forcier and Mr. Kessman, and a host of other names are now starting to dance in my head when Sibiea's name comes up.

At least he showed up.

& threw @ least one TD pass. Can't be in the same sentence with the likes of a Kessman or Forcier. Well, I guess he can be, but I think that gives those two posers too much credit.

bgbigdog said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Sundown said:
havgrizfan said:

At least he showed up.

& threw @ least one TD pass. Can't be in the same sentence with the likes of a Kessman or Forcier. Well, I guess he can be, but I think that gives those two posers too much credit.

He's probably talking about Nick Montana, he was rumored to come here too, but never did. Nate Montana did though.

Ursus1 said:
Never was mentored by Stitt...so not a Griz (yet??) Have never heard a reason but without hearing a reason to delay my bet is not coming. Stitt might not mind being drug along, but maybe if another transfer who can play right away comes knocking the door will be shut on Pedro. Snooze ya lose. Maybe Pedro is window shopping other schools, who knows. It sure isn't a good sign of his fit for Montana not jumping on board.
Or it really is family stuff that's holding him back.

I logged into the live press conference shortly before it started. The screen was blank. There was some mumbling in the background. Then I heard, "Are you ready, coach?" from some unknown guy. Coach replied that he needed a second. The two very briefly went over how many recruits and from how many states... the unknown guy said 12 states, that he had "took off FL but added IA." to the list.

I take that to mean he took off Sibiea (who is from FL) and added Lane Hovey (who is from IA) who had just committed.

Now this is just for the signing day announcements. Sibiea was not one. But that doesn't mean he won't sign an aid agreement later and come to UM.

IntuitiveGriz said:
I logged into the live press conference shortly before it started. The screen was blank. There was some mumbling in the background. Then I heard, "Are you ready, coach?" from some unknown guy. Coach replied that he needed a second. The two very briefly went over how many recruits and from how many states... the unknown guy said 12 states, that he had "took off FL but added IA." to the list.

I take that to mean he took off Sibiea (who is from FL) and added Lane Hovey (who is from IA) who had just committed.

Now this is just for the signing day announcements. Sibiea was not one. But that doesn't mean he won't sign an aid agreement later and come to UM.

Good pick up. Maybe if one of you (with your inside connections) just plain asked Stitt, he might, might I mind you, tell you(us)what we are wondering.
Brewski, he's 23 f*cking years old, not a kid, so if his parents are such a big influence in his life, he should stay in their basement. Maybe a couple months there will be enough for him to face his future, where ever and whatever it is.
Time to implement Plan B in Missoula. Waiting for Pedro to bless the Griz with his presence is foolish.

I bet he goes to D-2 West Georgia. Teammate from Louisville transferred there (QB). Northwest Missouri State beat them in the Semifinals this year on the way to 2nd Natty in 3 years. They have a lot of drop downs on that team, but a lot of what PR was talking about with the different personalities clashing I felt. There will be plenty of drop down options I bet. I heard a coach friend of mine say during signing day that in the spring they get "well over 50" calls a year from kids that want to drop down. I assume same goes for the Griz.

AllWeatherFan said:
Personally, I don't know anything about Pedro's situation, so I think I'll just STFU.

Double This!!! I am sure the coaches have it handled and have a backup plan.

84GRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Personally, I don't know anything about Pedro's situation, so I think I'll just STFU.

You guys stop it! We need something to b!tch about until August, please. This is the current hot topic.

AZDoc said:
84GRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:

You guys stop it! We need something to b!tch about until August, please. This is the current hot topic.

That is so pessimistic! :lol: We will be able to find tons of stuff to bitch about before then; Spring camp, the scrimmages, people who tailgate at halftime with President Engstrom while discussing moving up, and of course who is really - best in space.

SaskGriz said:
AZDoc said:
84GRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:

That is so pessimistic! :lol: We will be able to find tons of stuff to bitch about before then; Spring camp, the scrimmages, people who tailgate at halftime with President Engstrom while discussing moving up, and of course who is really - best in space.

What? I thought that had already been decided. F$&h.

AZDoc said:
84GRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:

August? Are you out of the country all of March and April?! We've got spring camp and scrimmages to look forward to!

Saw something in another thread that said this verbal "obviously fell through".

Is that definitely the case? Or is it still unknown?

In any event we should have a player named Pedro.

No, I have zero news about Sibiea but I'd like to see him play for us this season.

I hope one of U knows some information about him before August!

Latest posts

Back