• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedro Sibiea

jodcon said:
AZGrizFan said:
Gallatin Griz said:
This bums me out. I voted for Pedro, hoping all my wildest dreams would come true. :cool:

Hmmm....I voted for Summer. :cool: :cool:

I'm assuming she had better campaign promises.

Well....yeah. I mean, nobody wants chimichangas every day for lunch, do they?
Plus, she had better tits.

AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
jodcon said:
I'm assuming she had better campaign promises.

Cankles, tho.

Right. You wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers though, would you....

Meh, I'd probably ask her why she's always eating and remind her about her canks.

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:

Cankles, tho.

Right. You wouldn't kick her outta bed for eating crackers though, would you....

Meh, I'd probably ask her why she's always eating and remind her about her canks.

You'd be better off asking her if she was 18, being in your bed and all.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Cankles, tho.

You'd be better off asking her if she was 18, being in your bed and all.

I employ a full time bouncer at my bedroom door who can spot a fake ID from the powder room.

AZGrizFan said:
signedbewildered said:
What kind of crackers?

A thinker, you are.

I would let Penelope Cruz eat Roasted Garlic Triscuits in my bed anytime......and Jewel now that I think of it. Tina Fey.......probably. Miranda Lambert.? Not so much. I bet she would get those little sharp thread like crumbs everywhere and my guess is she never shuts the hell up.

Latest posts

Back