• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedro Sibiea

vote.jpg

Gallatin Griz said:
Don: "Vote for Summer."
Napoleon Dynamite: "Yeah, right, I'm not voting for her."
Don: "Then who you gonna vote for?"
Napoleon Dynamite: "I'm voting for Pedro Sibiea, who do you think?" :cool:
Flippin' Awesome

brewskis said:
Hypothetically.....if he did end up in Missoula, do we want him on offense or defense? The defensive line is looking pretty good, OL is where the depth is needed. I would say play him on both sides of the ball.

When we play NDSU in the semis were sure as hell going to want him in the middle on that d-line!!!!

"When we play NDSU in the semis were sure as hell going to want him in the middle on that d-line!!!!"

He may be the answer for King Frazier...

Montana has already received commitments from in-state defensive ends Cole Rosling (Helena Capital) and Trace Bradshaw (Bozeman) and has added four defensive tackles, including Louisville transfer Pedro Sibiea, who committed Friday afternoon.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-making-final-recruiting-push/article_122e963d-961e-5ccd-aeba-bdc97f4d23df.html

Unfortunately that Missoulian article was dated the end of January. Still no official word on Pedro but fingers are crossed.

THE BETCH said:
Unfortunately that Missoulian article was dated the end of January. Still no official word on Pedro but fingers are crossed.

Correct, he committed and then there was word he may have changed his decision. There was nothing concrete if he was coming to Missoula or not. In this original post, it sounds like he updated his Twitter picture to one of him in Missoula in front of the Grizzly bear and it sounds like he has been talking back and forth on social media with some current Griz players. so folks are speculating he's still coming this way. Personally, I hope so.

66volvo said:
"When we play NDSU in the semis were sure as hell going to want him in the middle on that d-line!!!!"

Sibiea is a graduate transfer, who has one year to play. He started three games last year on the OL at Louisville and hasn't played DL for three years.

getgrizzy said:
66volvo said:

Sibiea is a graduate transfer, who has one year to play. He started three games last year on the OL at Louisville and hasn't played DL for three years.

Again.... :D When we play NDSU in the semis....we will sure as hell going to want him at DT...

kyle_sample said:
He's not been admitted to the university

That's it! You know something...I can tell by your tone. either he's coming OR he's not...that and do you know of any other big DTs in the works otherwise?

AZDoc said:
kyle_sample said:

That's it! You know something...I can tell by your tone. either he's coming OR he's not...that and do you know of any other big DTs in the works otherwise?

I don't get the urgency in regards to Sibiea. We need to be saving every available roster spot to shore up our secondary, which is basically one injury away from total disaster as things currently stand.

gotgame75 said:
AZDoc said:
kyle_sample said:

I don't get the urgency in regards to Sibiea. We need to be saving every available roster spot to shore up our secondary, which is basically one injury away from total disaster as things currently stand.
Pedro is being recruited as a corner.

Yukon said:
gotgame75 said:
AZDoc said:
kyle_sample said:

Pedro is being recruited as a corner.
His press skills are off the charts.

getgrizzy said:
66volvo said:

Seeing that Sibiea's teammate at Louisville was the very first DT taken in the NFL Draft (1st Round, 12th Overall)... I am not concerned. :lol:

alabamagrizzly said:
kyle_sample said:
Does he need to be admitted now to attend in the fall?

No, but considering he visited in January and graduated from Louisville already, not being admitted already is a big indication that he is not transferring here

Back