• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedro Sibiea

kyle_sample said:
alabamagrizzly said:
kyle_sample said:
He's not been admitted to the university
Does he need to be admitted now to attend in the fall?

No, but considering he visited in January and graduated from Louisville already, not being admitted already is a big indication that he is not transferring here
I'm blaming this on Petrino. That Bastard!

AZDoc said:
kyle_sample said:

That's it! You know something...I can tell by your tone. either he's coming OR he's not...that and do you know of any other big DTs in the works otherwise?

Kyle has a "tone?" Is this true Kyle? I'm disappointed if so. Reporters aren't supposed to have "tones" but I guess if you're posting here, it's ok. I've been told I'm tone deaf, so perhaps I should just keep to myself.

kyle_sample said:
alabamagrizzly said:
kyle_sample said:
Does he need to be admitted now to attend in the fall?

No, but considering he visited in January and graduated from Louisville already, not being admitted already is a big indication that he is not transferring here
Has he registered anywhere else?

yellowstone60 said:
Montana has already received commitments from in-state defensive ends Cole Rosling (Helena Capital) and Trace Bradshaw (Bozeman) and has added four defensive tackles, including Louisville transfer Pedro Sibiea, who committed Friday afternoon.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/griz-making-final-recruiting-push/article_122e963d-961e-5ccd-aeba-bdc97f4d23df.html

Damn you, PL. I thought this was a NEW article. :twisted:

go4two said:
kyle_sample said:

A decent reporter would reach out and find out what the deal is instead of stating the obvious?

A decent reporter would squash rumors and then not bother a kid that might be in a delicate situation in making a decision on his future. Kyle has done a good job of the first part of that and is hopefully also leaving the kid alone...

Sam A. Blitz said:
go4two said:
kyle_sample said:

A decent reporter would reach out and find out what the deal is instead of stating the obvious?

A decent reporter would squash rumors and then not bother a kid that might be in a delicate situation in making a decision on his future. Kyle has done a good job of the first part of that and is hopefully also leaving the kid alone...

Well said Sam. I am with Kyle on this one. IMO he does an outstanding job.

Back