• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

POLL: What will UM's record be at end of 2015 season?

What will Montana's record be at the end of the 2015 regular season?

• 11-0

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 10-1

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • 9-2

Votes: 36 28.6%
  • 8-3

Votes: 44 34.9%
  • 7-4

Votes: 17 13.5%
  • 6-5

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • 5-6

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • 4-7

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 3-8

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-10

• 0-11

• Total voters
CP lost a good portion of their defense. The Griz will keep up with their offense and win that one. I'm going with a 9-2 by late November. If ISU's new QB is as good as Arias then the Griz lose that one. But that's like replacing Jordan Johnson at the drop of a hat. EWU's Jordan West won 3 of 4 that he started in. But against the bottom tier of the BSC. SUU (3-9) 42-30 W. UNC (3-8) 26-18 W. NAU (7-5) 27-28 L. And UND (5-7) 54-3 W. UND didn't have a chance with some guys on their defense out. Close games with UNC, NAU and SUU have got to be a concern for the beagles. The Griz win that one too. I got us losing to NDSU and maybe Liberty. But then again, Liberty is in a fairly weak conference that only look good on paper. IMO. And there's the Litterbox... I think Ron Ash has been peeking over the fence during EWU's practices. It's not the same offense but shows similarities with an Ash signature all over it.

08/29/15 vs. North Dakota State
Expect a good ol fashioned barn burner of a game; Offensive scheme changes will cause major problem (but for who) and colud be the difference; Defense proved last year its good enough to win this game; Special Teams and us FANS need to bring it...a game where Griz fans could actually make a huge difference. NDSU prevails in game that we may walk away from feeling really good about - Loss

09/05/15 vs. Cal Poly
Revenge & a ticked off attitude will be a good thing to have; Polys first game of the season equals WIN

09/19/15 at Liberty - Lynchburg, Va.
This will be game 3 for Liberty...fresh of the heels of Delaware state & WEST VIRGINIA - if Liberty can control the run game and score more than 32 they win; Griz have early hiccup & lose in close game with controversial call to blame

09/26/15 vs. Northern Arizona *
BSC Win #1 in another hard fought tough battle that sets the tone for the rest of conference

10/03/15 at UC Davis * Davis, Calif.
Defensive Domination - Rout from kick-off to final horn lots of sunshine & smiles

10/10/15 vs. Weber State *
Maybe the doormat of the BSC now; Griz roll again for BSC win #2

10/24/15 vs. North Dakota *
Rivals Weber as a foot wipe; does Wa-Griz have a mud room dont want to track up the house

10/31/15 at Portland State * Portland, Ore
If you travel dont miss this game; Hendu goes off in homecoming in ultimate trick or treat

11/07/15 at Idaho State * Pocatello, Idaho
Has anyone else noticed how well we play indoors; Caution could be trap game 5-0 in BSC

11/14/15 vs. Eastern Washington *
no VA - at home - on a roll and potential BSC championship clincher? Bet on Griz to be 6-0; Snaps out of EWU losing streak in style

11/21/15 at Montana State *
Griz/Cat games are awesome..atmosphere is awesome in state hatred rivals Bama & Auburn; Anything can happen Cats come into this at 7-2 with one BSC loss & early season win vs EWU in their pocket but road loss to NAU makes this for the Co-BSC title; Griz pulls away in 4th!

Got a little help from a few friends so cant take all the credit but what else is spring for!
Go Griz finish 9-2 with opening round bye as top 8 seed. Starts run to FCS Football Elite Eight
:thumb:

statler & waldorf said:
I'll go way out on a limb and predict whatever the record, eGrizzers won't be satisfied.

Ya think?????? :roll:

Griz could go undefeated and win the NC and there would be some whiney bitch complaining about something on here!

I guessed 7-4 a while back and after a few practice "reports" I don't think I would change that. Translation: Even though I'm cautiously optimistic I honestly don't know what to expect and of course I would blame myself if I picked 10-1 and we ended up 4-7.

Stitts offense will be kick ass. I'm just not sure we will have the time under him and the players he needs to make that happen this year....but it will happen.

I WILL predict as long as we don't fall flat on our face next years recruiting class will be another phenomenal one.

Things are looking up.

I'll say we lose one or two games we definitely shouldn't, while winning one we have no business winning.

7-4 if it's two games and 8-3 if it's just one.

If Gustafson is the QB they will not wi 7 games... No mobility, with the o line we have the qb will need to be mobile, he looks like a fish out of water when he has to scramble out of pocket.

Back