• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Preseason Ramblings

ALPHAGRIZ1

Granted the defense is usually ahead of the offense at this time of year and I admit things are not going as smoothly as they usually do........but I make you this promise.

After all the personal attacks and me kind of not giving a fu*k while playing defense around here lately.......the offense is coming and its going to rip the tits off the greatest show on turf.

I am rededicating myself to this place and the wheels are gonna start coming off.

#youwantedityougotit :fuel:

I sincerely apologize about our lack of posting on here at times, this is going to change soon. I am getting the band back together and this place is going to be a 24/7 AG1 zone like it used to be back in the good ole days.

I am going to make eGriz great again

HookedonGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Sorry couldn't help it :). We do need a kicker IMO and I'd put you there if you could compete.
No worries, just like the head coaching job I don't want it or I would have it.

If you really want a kicker you need to look east, rumor has it there is an NFL prospect that was kicked off a D1 basketball team (not good enough) has never played a snap of football and is now a kicker on his prep school team....we should go after the next Dan Carpenter! As luck would have it we have an "insider" that can make this happen!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I sincerely apologize about our lack of posting on here at times, this is going to change soon. I am getting the band back together and this place is going to be a 24/7 AG1 zone like it used to be back in the good ole days.

I highly recommend just copying and pasting old material. It seems to work great these days!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Will you make eGriz safe again? Asking for another poster. He is not a friend, just a pain in the ass.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Standing ovation.

Bloomberg75 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Will you make eGriz safe again? Asking for another poster. He is not a friend, just a pain in the ass.
Absolutely yes, and you will have no choice!

#complynowordienow

butt, what about the Fact based Rumor that Steve Dill is Packin' somethin' in his shorts?

:shock:

I have no idea how I am going to sleep tonight! The only one who loses with this announcement is Chris, since Egriz is that much closer to be a ghost town, just like another site you are on.

Lol there is more football talk on that forum than any other Griz football site.

Thanks for reading!

reinell30 said:
This mean you will be back at the tailgates?
I will be at the UNI tailgate and most of the other away games. Real fans do that. :) I will swing by yours this fall when I am around and say hi.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Lol there is more football talk on that forum than any other Griz football site.

Thanks for reading!

I heard it's only for haters.....

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Granted the defense is usually ahead of the offense at this time of year and I admit things are not going as smoothly as they usually do........but I make you this promise.

After all the personal attacks and me kind of not giving a fu*k while playing defense around here lately.......the offense is coming and its going to rip the tits off the greatest show on turf.

I am rededicating myself to this place and the wheels are gonna start coming off.

#youwantedityougotit :fuel:

Rip the tits off? Whoa.....

CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Thanks for reading!

I heard it's only for haters.....
I heard Alpha owns it......... lol lol lol

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
reinell30 said:
This mean you will be back at the tailgates?
I will be at the UNI tailgate and most of the other away games. Real fans do that. :) I will swing by yours this fall when I am around and say hi.

Are you coming to Cheney? Little info and I will need a back-up for any potential rumbles with the meth-heads... :twisted:

Latest posts

Back