• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pro Gun Thread, Anti Pussies need not post

ge5ejyna.jpg
8aguquhu.jpg
aty2equd.jpg
2eru9eda.jpg
avaremuv.jpg
uzydumur.jpg
ryzetave.jpg

The Bundy ranch standoff shows the POWER of the 2nd Amendment. Do you think the Fed's would have backed down to 'Give Peace a Chance'?

Obama is a spineless cu*t. He isn't a leader he's a hand puppet.

The only thing wrong with how the stuff played out in Nevada is that the people didn't bury the problem in the desert and put an exclamation point on this. Make no mistake Harry Reid will stop at nothing to steal this guys land because he knows he can get away with it. He's already entered into shady deals a couple of other times and it's ok because the left thinks they can steal when they want, taxes, etc

This isn't over and our government will kill American citizens with the help of the media covering up what really is happening.

I am filing a FOIA request to have names of all the BLM workers names revealed, we deserve to know who will take up arms on citizens of this country.

I want a list of them with addresses and how long they have worked for the agency.

Why are newspapers publishing a list of these people?

Special agent Dan Love is the man leading the operation aka Jack Booted Thug
http://dlvr.it/5Nm32N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Now, you guys want to stand up for something? This is it! Without FREEDOM, watching our football teams seems like a pretty silly idea.

LongTimeCatFan said:
Now, you guys want to stand up for something? This is it! Without FREEDOM, watching our football teams seems like a pretty silly idea.

LTCF, did you serve and do your part? Maybe you did, but something tells me you didn't.

I love all these internet Rambos running around talking crap that never served one minute for their country.

Hammer said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

LTCF, did you serve and do your part? Maybe you did, but something tells me you didn't.

I love all these internet Rambos running around talking crap that never served one minute for their country.

Nope, never did, but if called upon to do so, I would. I wouldn't hide from it. If the shooting started, you better believe that I'd stand shoulder to shoulder with the MEN of this country to take it back.

Sort of like I've never welched a bet. Something tells me you have though.

:coffee:

Back