• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

RB- James Brown! I Feel GOOD!!!! (De)Commits

Paytonlives said:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNdZpNUzFIg[/youtube]

Thanks for awesome video, Paytonlives, I think I just threw a hip... it was so worth it though.

Bring the FUNK

HelenaHandBasket said:
Brown decommitted and will attend ACU
Sucks, but I get it. I changed my mind 47 times a week when I was 18. Wish we could have convinced him to stay but I'm sure James Brown believes that Abilene Christian is the right choice for him. Best of luck to him.

Yeah, I never had a good feeling about the Griz holding on to him. Montana is a world away from where JB is from. If he can stay home and still play FCS football, why wouldn't he? Sucks but he's doing what's best for him.

AZDoc said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RayWill said:
Still leaves the griz needing another back though and no prospects left for this year

Still 4 backs with pending offers from us...

I was thinking the same. Tyree?

I was worried this might happen, a good friend of his verbal led to A Christian yesterday..

Oh well..good luck to him.

AZDoc said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RayWill said:
Still leaves the griz needing another back though and no prospects left for this year

That's an excellent question...Miles is weighing offers from us and two FBS schools. Tyler Nevens holds offers from one FBS school and a handful of FCS (including Bozeman State). Ryan Matlock had decent stats but hasn't received a lot of attention - we are his only offer.

We've probably had the most contact (over 3 years) with Tyree. Would love to have him on the team but don't know who else has offered him...

AZDoc said:
Bjorn Bjornstein said:
RayWill said:

No chance Tyree....only one stud offered that still seems "possible" is Reed, and he seems getting less likely also

Ursus1 said:
Hope James enjoys playing in front of 6000 fans like they averaged last year....

This is stupid. Why don't you just use the "We didn't want him anyway" line. The kid has reasons for his decision.

Back