• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ROOT Sports announces Big Sky TV schedule

Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
biga75 said:
Except for not allowing online streaming of their games for fans that don't get the channel.

Which costs $5 per month ya tightass

In addition to the $800-$1000 buck a year you pay for the rest of the 150 TV channels you have to but first.

I spend more than that on booze, food and condoms just on Saturdays during the season. Cinch it up and be a man!
i don't want to tell you your business but the mill creek community hall has a lasagna and condoms night every Thursday. If you don't mind the smell of garlic you could save yourself $5 per week.

Ursa Major said:
UMGriz75 said:
Ursa Major said:
I spend more than that on booze, food and condoms just on Saturdays during the season. Cinch it up and be a man!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I've had to enable the "parental control" for egriz on all the computers at the House. The 35-year-old is pissed!
HA! Come on '75, censorship leads to ignorance. Let freedom ring!!
I don't want him getting ... ideas! He's already got enough ...

Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

In addition to the $800-$1000 buck a year you pay for the rest of the 150 TV channels you have to but first.

i don't want to tell you your business but the mill creek community hall has a lasagna and condoms night every Thursday. If you don't mind the smell of garlic you could save yourself $5 per week.

Thanks Grizbeer!! I used to live in Bothell and attended those events. I got a lifetime ban after a misunderstood zucchini comment. The shame follows me to this day.

Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
biga75 said:
Except for not allowing online streaming of their games for fans that don't get the channel.

Did you have to buy a vasectomy, Norplant, Ortho Evra ,K-Y Jelly , a female condom, Mirena, ParaGard, the sponge, a diaphragm, NuvaRing, Lybrel, Seasonique, axe deodorant, the day-after-pill and commit to two year of abstinace in order to receive your condom variety pack? Just wondering.

Ursa Major said:
Grizbeer said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:

Thanks Grizbeer!! I used to live in Bothell and attended those events. I got a lifetime ban after a misunderstood zucchini comment. The shame follows me to this day.

Shame? More like glory and honor.

Griz!ron said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Did you have to buy a vasectomy, Norplant, Ortho Evra ,K-Y Jelly , a female condom, Mirena, ParaGard, the sponge, a diaphragm, NuvaRing, Lybrel, Seasonique, axe deodorant, the day-after-pill and commit to two year of abstinace in order to receive your condom variety pack? Just wondering.

Nope. I live out of state but find a way watch Griz games either on the internet, a bar, cable or travel. I pay what I need to so I guess that makes me a fan? Go to a decent sports bar, they will find the game. Unless you're a paraplegic you have no excuse. If you're a paraplegic, I'm sorry. I'm an ass!!

Griz!ron said:
Ursa Major said:
Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:

Cost of doing biz.

get'em_griz said:
WaGriz4life said:
havgrizfan said:
I'm going to preface this that I'm not talking to anyone who CHOOSES not to subscribe to some sort of television provider, or anyone who lives in a Ted Kazinksy like cabin or is on the show naked wilderness. But to all the rest of you, how do you NOT get Root Sports? I've seen that complaint for years now, yet Root comes with the basic package on Charter, Comcast, and seven other U.S. cable proveders, as well as DirecTV and DishNetwork. It's also available on Verizon Fios and AT&T U-Verse. So it looks to me, that at least IF you live in the 21st century, it's harder to NOT have Root than it is to have Root.
Exactly. I had to go ahead and pay the extra 7 dollars a month to get the right package, but anyone can get ROOT on directv and all those other providers. I think overall ROOT does a good job broadcasting Big Sky games. Although the announcing could improve at times.

Personally, I think ROOT Sports announcing is damn good, but anything is better than listening to the announcers (MSU Homers) on Montana Max Media.

Well not anything...who is that Burnsey homer for uM....what a total dweeb! :cool:

Catsrback76 said:
get'em_griz said:
WaGriz4life said:
havgrizfan said:
I'm going to preface this that I'm not talking to anyone who CHOOSES not to subscribe to some sort of television provider, or anyone who lives in a Ted Kazinksy like cabin or is on the show naked wilderness. But to all the rest of you, how do you NOT get Root Sports? I've seen that complaint for years now, yet Root comes with the basic package on Charter, Comcast, and seven other U.S. cable proveders, as well as DirecTV and DishNetwork. It's also available on Verizon Fios and AT&T U-Verse. So it looks to me, that at least IF you live in the 21st century, it's harder to NOT have Root than it is to have Root.
Exactly. I had to go ahead and pay the extra 7 dollars a month to get the right package, but anyone can get ROOT on directv and all those other providers. I think overall ROOT does a good job broadcasting Big Sky games. Although the announcing could improve at times.

Personally, I think ROOT Sports announcing is damn good, but anything is better than listening to the announcers (MSU Homers) on Montana Max Media.

Well not anything...who is that Burnsey homer for uM....what a total dweeb! :cool:

Yeah, but the difference is, 76, that Gurns is beloved. ;)

Back