• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

S- Isiahia Banks 3 star Commits!!!

IntuitiveGriz said:
Kodiak said:
Love the kid...great get. Size, attitude, speed, aggressiveness are all there. No perfect players though and I do see how he needs to bring the arms a bit more at the next level. It will come...can't wait to see Banks bring the thunder at WA-Griz. Reminds me of a Tre Young type guy...only bigger!

I strongly agree. In fact that is what I was thinking when I said, "...points to gettting back to the Griz dominance of the past...". Trey Young was amazing.

Thought that looked wrong...no disrespect on the spelling of Trey!

Kodiak said:
IntuitiveGriz said:
Kodiak said:
Love the kid...great get. Size, attitude, speed, aggressiveness are all there. No perfect players though and I do see how he needs to bring the arms a bit more at the next level. It will come...can't wait to see Banks bring the thunder at WA-Griz. Reminds me of a Tre Young type guy...only bigger!

I strongly agree. In fact that is what I was thinking when I said, "...points to gettting back to the Griz dominance of the past...". Trey Young was amazing.

Thought that looked wrong...no disrespect on the spelling of Trey!

No disrespect perceived, only respect (his mention). :clap: :thumb:

Paytonlives said:
Man1 said:
Banks is a very poor tackler, lots of arm tackles, goes to high and way too many roll tackle attempts. Kid need to learn to keep his head up, wrap up and go low.

So the guy verbals today and you take the time to bash his abilities... real classy.

I bet he would go low and wrap you up in a hurry.
What else do you expect from Alpha? He exudes class [emoji19]

Back