• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Scouting Report

BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:
Honestly I don’t see this as a massive blowout game like some/many are predicting. At the end of the day/night I’ll say Griz come away with the win 45-17.

GO GRIZ!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If 45-17 isn't a massive blowout, what would you call a massive blowout?

46-16

Well, sure. I mean...obviously. :?

AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:
AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:
Honestly I don’t see this as a massive blowout game like some/many are predicting. At the end of the day/night I’ll say Griz come away with the win 45-17.

GO GRIZ!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

If 45-17 isn't a massive blowout, what would you call a massive blowout?

46-16

Well, sure. I mean...obviously. :?

Anything narrower is a moderate blowout, IMO :cool:

Oh, yassss, Griz will beat St. Francis. We'll see a game where the Griz think they will win, and accordingly, we'll see a struggle down to the wire from over confidence. The Griz have to go into this game with the desire not just to beat, but to CRUSH these "interlopers." The Griz must show us what they can do, bringing their best, whoever the opponent. The Griz have to be like the Bizon: "We take no prisoners."

I've read that SFU likes to use their defensive depth as much as they can. Against a Griz offense that will limit those substitution opportunities. Going to be interesting.

And, BW, what do you mean when you say SFU plays in a "smaller division"?

Anyway, this isn't the Saint Francis from Fort Wayne, Ind... that team would be from a "smaller division".

DuCharme said:
I've read that SFU likes to use their defensive depth as much as they can. Against a Griz offense that will limit those substitution opportunities. Going to be interesting.

Smaller *Conference. I believe that they only get 45 scholarships in the Northeast Conference compared to the 63 scholarships of the Big Sky.

get'em_griz said:
DuCharme said:

Smaller *Conference. I believe that they only get 45 scholarships in the Northeast Conference compared to the 63 scholarships of the Big Sky.

Doh! Of course. That makes sense. :thumb: Thanks.

get'em_griz said:
DuCharme said:

Hmmm? How can another team in the FCS has 45 scholarships?

Raider said:
get'em_griz said:
DuCharme said:

Rooted around the internet a bit with no luck figuring this out but I did learn that the student body is 63% female -- and you might know what Frank Zappa said about Catholic Girls...!

Raider said:
get'em_griz said:
DuCharme said:

Cheap bastards.....but don't laugh....I heard that RE.....had demanded the Griz decrease the number of scholarships.....going forward......as a proportional response.....to the drop in enrollment.......over the other proportional option.....of cutting back on the tater tots he commandeers from the food service.....

Grisly Fan said:
Raider said:
get'em_griz said:
DuCharme said:

Rooted around the internet a bit with no luck figuring this out but I did learn that the student body is 63% female -- and you might know what Frank Zappa said about Catholic Girls...!

[tweet]https://twitter.com/ajmazzolini/status/771038969966440448[/tweet]

Back