• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Scouting Report

Youngstown State played Saint Francis' NEC conference foe Dequesne tonight. Dequesne won the NEC last year. Youngstown State beat Duquesne tonight 45-10. I think we'll be just fine against Saint Francis on Saturday.

get'em_griz said:
Youngstown State played Saint Francis' NEC conference foe Dequesne tonight. Dequesne won the NEC last year. Youngstown State beat Duquesne tonight 45-10. I think we'll be just fine against Saint Francis on Saturday.
No chance of finding a more meaningful correlation than that.

kemajic said:
get'em_griz said:
No chance of finding a more meaningful correlation than that.

On the other hand, we seem to have problems winning games after dark recently. Color me concerned. :lol:

Albany, which was in the NEC with St. Francis though the 2014 season, beat Buffalo yesterday, 22-16.

Note: this post should not be interpreted as supporting or defending TG.

PlayerRep said:
Albany, which was in the NEC with St. Francis though the 2014 season, beat Buffalo yesterday, 22-16.

Note: this post should not be interpreted as supporting or defending TG.
Well, they're CAA now so there really isn't much relatable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back