• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Saturday 4/23 Spring Game

BRINT'S DOWN! BRINT'S DOWN!

Reporting it's raining too hard to tweet. Would someone rush down to WGS and get that man an umbrella? Will a regular sized umbrella be big enough to cover his giant head? Just bring a goddamn tarp!!

Ursa Major said:

Reporting it's raining too hard tweet. Would someone rush down to WGS and get that man an umbrella? Will a regular sized umbrella be big enough to cover his giant head? Just bring a goddamn tarp!!

AJ is keeping up and doing a great job. Maybe for once, BW can enjoy some football w/out worrying about Egrizzers depending on him. :lol: :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
Ursa Major said:

Reporting it's raining too hard tweet. Would someone rush down to WGS and get that man an umbrella? Will a regular sized umbrella be big enough to cover his giant head? Just bring a goddamn tarp!!

AJ is keeping up and doing a great job. Maybe for once, BW can enjoy some football w/out worrying about Egrizzers depending on him. :lol: :thumb:
Fuck that! I'm totally dependent on the man. Not only for his football acumen, program knowledge but also his fashion choices.

Ursa Major said:

Reporting it's raining too hard to tweet. Would someone rush down to WGS and get that man an umbrella? Will a regular sized umbrella be big enough to cover his giant head? Just bring a goddamn tarp!!

:lol: any updates?

bgbigdog said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol: any updates?

None! I've got two people in WGS attempting to identify him, no luck. They're warming up the drone. I just hope he wasn't wearing the new loafers his wife gave him for Christmas. They're NOT waterproof.

Ursa Major said:

Well shit, that's the end of our season.

alabamagrizzly said:
Ursa Major said:

Well shit, that's the end of our season.

Shoot- and I'd been hearing that we had depth at all positions.

On another note - it sounds like there has been some attention given to ST play. Now we just Dan Carpenter2 to show up!

I'm hoping the "fans" can just get there asses back in their seats for the start of the third quarter. Worthless sots!

Wow! We are getting close to first place in the pre-season rankings. Cats are getting very nervous watching over their backs as we creep up on them.

Umista said:
Wow! We are getting close to first place in the pre-season rankings. Cats are getting very nervous watching over their backs as we creep up on them.

Well they did "beat" themselves...

30-21

Back