• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sportsnetwork BigSky Primer

Raider said:
poorgriz said:
Raider said:
poorgriz said:
And MSU. Bobcats have won the Big Sky three times in the last five years.

I knew you would find a way to weasel into this topic.

And we have smoked you three of the last five years. The Griz have completely fallen of the wagon, and you still can't beat us. How f***[*] sad it is that?

You should be embarrassed instead of running your mouth. Pathetic.

Yep, you have beaten us recently, and we've beaten you in your house TWICE recently. But go ahead and pretend we haven't. You guys need to try to figure out how to win the Big Sky again one of these years.

:lol:

You are good PG, I'll give you that. You are almost to 2506 level.

When was the last time they beat us in "their house"? :lol:

get'em_griz said:
Raider said:
poorgriz said:
Raider said:
I knew you would find a way to weasel into this topic.

And we have smoked you three of the last five years. The Griz have completely fallen of the wagon, and you still can't beat us. How f***[*] sad it is that?

You should be embarrassed instead of running your mouth. Pathetic.

Yep, you have beaten us recently, and we've beaten you in your house TWICE recently. But go ahead and pretend we haven't. You guys need to try to figure out how to win the Big Sky again one of these years.

:lol:

You are good PG, I'll give you that. You are almost to 2506 level.

When was the last time they beat us in "their house"? :lol:

A decade (that's 10 years) ago. :lol: :lol: :clap:

I don't think the GRIZ have went backwards. I think most have caught up to us. Sucks to be every teams Super Bowl. Until UM can pay a coach 500k/year we ain't gonna get "better".

10 years ago I was 100% against a move up. As each year passes I think more and more we need to.

GRZFTBL said:
I don't think the GRIZ have went backwards. I think most have caught up to us. Sucks to be every teams Super Bowl. Until UM can pay a coach 500k/year we ain't gonna get "better".

10 years ago I was 100% against a move up. As each year passes I think more and more we need to.

So let's turn into Idaho. Really? How about a NC or two, better facilities and some sense of direction before we piss it all away on moving to true irrelevance. The conference isn't on par with the likes of the MVC or the CAA, and we certainly haven't dominated anything other than Bozo in quite a while. Give Stitt a chance, get him a raise when he delivers and maybe somewhere down the line, when the program can play with anyone, you may have an argument to move.

We got better with Stitt, we got better with the new coaches blended into some of the old, we got better with the new recruiting class, we got better with the return of some talented kids, got better... And hopefully, so does the rest of the Big Sky. It's the only way we return to relevance @ this level.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

Sports network knows this as well hence why they covered it thoroughly in their story.
Based on what I read, SN missed a lot of points-IE no mention of Prater in QB battle. It was a very weak article IMO, really not worth the time.
And I am relieved to see where you have your projections. That is good news since you are rarely right.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
poorgriz said:

No one is denying that. But the fact remains that cat fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that MSU's best teams in a very long time in 2010 and 2012 could only beat one of our worst teams in a long time in 2010 and 2012 by only 5 and 9 points respectively. That's something to beat your chests about for sure.

Winning the BigSky is the top of the mountain for the kitties....its embarrassing having Montana included with their name once they get into the playoffs.
This, I could care less about BSC championships that's kinda like getting excited for second or third place.

Sure they are nice but I would rather get into the playoffs anyway we can and win it all. The difference between UM and state is monumental but this happy to win BSC titles mentality is yet another reason they are in our rear view mirror and will always be playing catch up.

Unless th BSC gets better top to bottom, the only way to get into the playoffs is to win it. @ some point, the extra spots that get allocated for western teams are going to dry up because the MVC & other eastern conferences are getting more notice & that will turn into votes when tournament time comes.

bgbigdog said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
get'em_griz said:
No one is denying that. But the fact remains that cat fans continue to be oblivious to the fact that MSU's best teams in a very long time in 2010 and 2012 could only beat one of our worst teams in a long time in 2010 and 2012 by only 5 and 9 points respectively. That's something to beat your chests about for sure.

Winning the BigSky is the top of the mountain for the kitties....its embarrassing having Montana included with their name once they get into the playoffs.
This, I could care less about BSC championships that's kinda like getting excited for second or third place.

Sure they are nice but I would rather get into the playoffs anyway we can and win it all. The difference between UM and state is monumental but this happy to win BSC titles mentality is yet another reason they are in our rear view mirror and will always be playing catch up.

Unless th BSC gets better top to bottom, the only way to get into the playoffs is to win it. @ some point, the extra spots that get allocated for western teams are going to dry up because the MVC & other eastern conferences are getting more notice & that will turn into votes when tournament time comes.

That isn't going to happen. The Big Sky is one of the top conferences and always will be. The Big Sky will likely get 3 or so slots in most year.

GRZFTBL said:

BS, I will go on record right now as this team is going to be A LOT better this season and in the coming years. After watching a couple practices this week I will be wiiling to say we won get out coached much if at all. Stitt is like nothing we have had in a LONG time when it comes to organization and hands on teaching. Watching him interact with the players makes you want to go play for him.

I wont say Stitt wont make a mistake here and there but the kick off both halves, shitty time out management and baffling game management shit is GONE!

PlayerRep said:
That isn't going to happen. The Big Sky is one of the top conferences and always will be. The Big Sky will likely get 3 or so slots in most year.

i considered pushing him off the roof of the waldorf-astoria, but then realized we were only on the 5th floor. obviously, my plans were foiled.

Ahhhh it's football talk again. Who can beat who and all the tough talk and now we are back to normal...

Griz will begin to roll and it won't take long ...move up talk will be the "new talk" and not that "old" will we win the BSC etc. BS.

bgbigdog said:
We got better with Stitt, we got better with the new coaches blended into some of the old, we got better with the new recruiting class, we got better with the return of some talented kids, got better... And hopefully, so does the rest of the Big Sky. It's the only way we return to relevance @ this level.

Oh? Please PM me the winning powerball numbers.

P.S. I'm a fan of the Stitt hire and the recruits. Time will tell.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GRZFTBL said:

BS, I will go on record right now as this team is going to be A LOT better this season and in the coming years. After watching a couple practices this week I will be wiiling to say we won get out coached much if at all. Stitt is like nothing we have had in a LONG time when it comes to organization and hands on teaching. Watching him interact with the players makes you want to go play for him.

I wont say Stitt wont make a mistake here and there but the kick off both halves, shitty time out management and baffling game management shit is GONE!

Well yeah, numbnuts, we've improved on coaching. At least I hope.

And don't be afraid to stop for a drink on your way thru town.

New job, old number, Dick. :coffee:

:D

GRZFTBL said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
GRZFTBL said:

Well yeah, numbnuts, we've improved on coaching. At least I hope.

And don't be afraid to stop for a drink on your way thru town.

New job, old number, Dick. :coffee:

:D

I might come to Billings this weekend, I fly to Vegas on Monday...........phone works both ways.

Dick

;)

GRZFTBL said:
bgbigdog said:

Thanks awfully for stepping on my moment.

PowerBall Is a tax on stupid people, but if you must play, it's a mathematical progression based on 40-26-36. The powerball itself is AG1's IQ minus the change in his pocket.

Sooo many posts I want to respond to in this thread...

but I think the best thing to do is just shake my head and log off eGriz. It usually is.

Brock Landers said:
Sooo many posts I want to respond to in this thread...

but I think the best thing to do is just shake my head and log off eGriz. It usually is.

Nitrous oxide next time. Take the plunge. Night, night.

bgbigdog said:
GRZFTBL said:
bgbigdog said:

Thanks awfully for stepping on my moment.

PowerBall Is a tax on stupid people, but if you must play, it's a mathematical progression based on 40-26-36. The powerball itself is AG1's IQ minus the change in his pocket.

146 million?

Maybe I will play on Saturday :coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
1. Idaho St
2. Ewu
3. Cal Poly
Maybe NAU

Sports network knows this as well hence why they covered it thoroughly in their story.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Breathe....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 of the others that post under my name will be putting in shifts. I will be partying with an eGriz mod so he can verify its not me posting.

Latest posts

Back