• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sportsnetwork BigSky Primer

GlacierGrizX said:
Well that was a weak article in regards to GRIZ football. About 3 sentences of weak sauce reporting about Montana.

Amen...why did they even bother to file this? :lol:

Richard Cranium said:
GlacierGrizX said:
Well that was a weak article in regards to GRIZ football. About 3 sentences of weak sauce reporting about Montana.

I love the part where the writer says Mac Bignell will be a top 5 new performer in the BSC in 2015! Lol, not even delusional cat fans believe he will even start this year! This guy is a total dip shit!!!!

Richard Cranium, you take the cake for grizz fan dumbfuk of the week. Congratulations.

3/28 Spring Scrimmage:

Colter Nuanez @Bobcat_Beat · 8m 8 minutes ago
On a screen pass to Griebel, Mac Bignell with a massive hit for a tackle for loss #MSUSpringDrills2015

Colter Nuanez @Bobcat_Beat · 9m 9 minutes ago
Bignell blows up another screen pass. The former walk on is a stud. He's the starting Sam LB as of right now #MSUSpringDrills2015

IroneagleXP said:
Richard Cranium said:
GlacierGrizX said:

I love the part where the writer says Mac Bignell will be a top 5 new performer in the BSC in 2015! Lol, not even delusional cat fans believe he will even start this year! This guy is a total dip shit!!!!

Richard Cranium, you take the cake for grizz fan dumbfuk of the week. Congratulations.

3/28 Spring Scrimmage:

Colter Nuanez @Bobcat_Beat · 8m 8 minutes ago
On a screen pass to Griebel, Mac Bignell with a massive hit for a tackle for loss #MSUSpringDrills2015

Colter Nuanez @Bobcat_Beat · 9m 9 minutes ago
Bignell blows up another screen pass. The former walk on is a stud. He's the starting Sam LB as of right now #MSUSpringDrills2015

That's fair to point out how wrong he was, but did ya have to be a dick head about it?

(See what I did there?) ;)

Back