• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Spring camp players with rising stock

K. Thompson had multiple big hits over his playing days for the Griz. Anyone who says otherwise did not watch him play or can't remember what they had for breakfast.

granitegriz said:
K. Thompson had multiple big hits over his playing days for the Griz. Anyone who says otherwise did not watch him play or can't remember what they had for breakfast.

I am sure a few guys he hit did not remember much either. :lol: :thumb:

Great stuff Brint. Thanks for the insights for us out of towners who can't follow spring ball in person. BTW, Jake Dallasera must have impressed the staff too as they found a partial for him-Something I had complained about on an earlier thread after signing day.

Buttegrizzle said:
Great stuff Brint. Thanks for the insights for us out of towners who can't follow spring ball in person. BTW, Jake Dallasera must have impressed the staff too as they found a partial for him-Something I had complained about on an earlier thread after signing day.

Right now the #2 safety behind Whitted. Looks like he could be a force on ST this year and might be rotating in to play safety as well.

Back