• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt Happens T-shirt (maroon)

Like I said a week ago. Stitt is NOT your average college coach. He thinks outside the box and money is NOT what drives him.

But when a easy money chance comes along he is on top of it and why not? He will end up donating money to worthy causes I have been told but I don't know that for a fact. I don't care what he does with his money, what I really give a stitt about is winning football games and with class! Go da Griz!

griz5700 said:
If you think Stitt is making money off these, you are a f'ing moron.

So, what is your beef? Stitt Happens Football has been around long before he became the coach of the Griz. We are just now interested in his trademark and seeing if it will be available in our school colors. You don't want a tee-shirt, we get it.

http://www.stitthappensfootball.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

griz5700 said:
OK, so now I am really confused. I thought you might have had a legitimate concern but surely if he is not making any money on the t-shirts then he isn't spending any time on it so that shouldn't hurt any thing. Are you worried that he will upstage the Griz brand? I doubt it. It seems to me to be rather catchy and all in fun. I agree, what exactly is your beef?

Just reading between the lines here, but I think his beef is that Hauck got passed over, and/or that people are being silly and don't have their game faces on.

I guarantee you that Stitt will have his game face on as soon as he's under contract, and won't pay much attention to what's happening on a message board.

grizatwork said:
griz5700 said:
grizatwork said:
griz5700 said:
Our new coach is selling t-shirts with his face and last name plastered across it? That just screams arrogant douche to me.

It’s not about Bob Stitt. It's about the Griz. Hope I never have to see Stitt Happens in maroon and silver. It’s not funny or creative.

Did you feel the same way when the U sold "I've got the Pflu" t-shirts?

No because Pflugrad wasn't behind those shirts and he probably didn't give a shit or ask for a cent. Was busy recruiting, fundraising, ya know, coaching the Griz...

So our new coach was smart enough to market himself and make a buck off it in a profession with no guarantees and that makes you butt hurt? I get it. As long as someone else is making the dollar then it is OK. You realize her probably spends enough time to just look at his checkbook to see how this does? This is all contracted out and he just counts the money? You have a huge hard on for Stitt and it is not pretty.

I thoroughly respect your opinion here. And agree. But your use of my patented phrase, "butt hurt" requires royalties. That'll be two-tenths of a cent for every use, please. :)

Grisly Fan said:
griz5700 said:
OK, so now I am really confused. I thought you might have had a legitimate concern but surely if he is not making any money on the t-shirts then he isn't spending any time on it so that shouldn't hurt any thing. Are you worried that he will upstage the Griz brand? I doubt it. It seems to me to be rather catchy and all in fun. I agree, what exactly is your beef?

Im confused as well. It's a freaking shirt with a trademark that he has marketed himself. Who gives 2 shits. I think it is a cool deal.

BTW, I was on his website, and sent an email to the "contact us" address asking about when they planned on releasing these in Maroon. Coach Stitt himself responded to me via his iPhone and let me know that it is already in the works for Griz Nation. He wanted to make sure that he had the correct color(s) so as not to tarnish, or hurt the reputation that is the Montana Grizzlies.

Pretty freaking cool! :clap: :thumb:

TX-GRIZ said:
BTW, I was on his website, and sent an email to the "contact us" address asking about when they planned on releasing these in Maroon. Coach Stitt himself responded to me via his iPhone and let me know that it is already in the works for Griz Nation. He wanted to make sure that he had the correct color(s) so as not to tarnish, or hurt the reputation that is the Montana Grizzlies.

Spirit colors:
Montana Maroon = Pantone 208/hex# 660033
Montana Silver = Pantone 423/hex # 999999

mtgriz said:
TX-GRIZ said:

Spirit colors:

Very Cool. I just emailed these to Coach. Thanks!

mtgriz said:
TX-GRIZ said:

Spirit colors:

You would know that^^^^^^

GrizGuy said:
grizatwork said:
griz5700 said:
grizatwork said:
Did you feel the same way when the U sold "I've got the Pflu" t-shirts?

No because Pflugrad wasn't behind those shirts and he probably didn't give a shit or ask for a cent. Was busy recruiting, fundraising, ya know, coaching the Griz...

So our new coach was smart enough to market himself and make a buck off it in a profession with no guarantees and that makes you butt hurt? I get it. As long as someone else is making the dollar then it is OK. You realize her probably spends enough time to just look at his checkbook to see how this does? This is all contracted out and he just counts the money? You have a huge hard on for Stitt and it is not pretty.

I thoroughly respect your opinion here. And agree. But your use of my patented phrase, "butt hurt" requires royalties. That'll be two-tenths of a cent for every use, please. :)

Let me use it 500 more times and I will send you a buck.

SAMSDAD said:
mtgriz said:
TX-GRIZ said:

Spirit colors:

Everyone should know their blood type!

mtgriz said:
SAMSDAD said:
mtgriz said:
TX-GRIZ said:

Spirit colors:

Everyone should know their blood type!

That's solid work, mtgriz! :thumb:

I just thought of another Stitt t-shirt

"If you are not a Grizzly you are going to have a STITTY DAY!"

GO GRIZ!

Liked what I heard today. The guy has a huge responsibility to lead this team and represent UM in a professional manner.

Be wise of Bob to drop that extra $35 a month and focus solely on coaching this team.

He's now the Head Coach of the Montana Grizzlies... Act accordingly.

Back