• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Stitt Happens T-shirt (maroon)

griz5700 said:
Liked what I heard today. The guy has a huge responsibility to lead this team and represent UM in a professional manner.

Be wise of Bob to drop that extra $35 a month and focus solely on coaching this team.

He's now the Head Coach of the Montana Grizzlies... Act accordingly.

I wouldn't think he has anything to do with the "Stitt Happens" merchandise other than collecting a check once a month......or direct deposit.

signedbewildered said:
griz5700 said:
Liked what I heard today. The guy has a huge responsibility to lead this team and represent UM in a professional manner.

Be wise of Bob to drop that extra $35 a month and focus solely on coaching this team.

He's now the Head Coach of the Montana Grizzlies... Act accordingly.

I wouldn't think he has anything to do with the "Stitt Happens" merchandise other than collecting a check once a month......or direct deposit.

Not true....he is involved. He started it and administers if. I sent him the colors, that were given to me, and he replied "Awesome, thanks for this!) I have his email to prove it, and his IP address. Not that it matters in the grand scheme of things, other than he is dedicated and genuine in everything that I have seen and read.

Back