• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaker to be suspended or expelled (if he's a student)

profisme said:
My question for the mods: Is someone paying JCU and Player Rep (Mick Holien thread last week) for starting these awesome threads to keep people occupied during the week? If they aren't being paid, maybe they should be.

Edit- Apparently JCU didn't start this thread, but boy he sure keeps it goin' strong.
Its a conspiracy don't you know? PR paid JCwho27 to keep people talking about anything other than football because obviously nobody other than PR knows anything about the game. It is terribly complicated you know (beyond the mental capacity of anything less than earth's finest life forms).

Were all just puppets on the strings of the puppeteers, PR and JCU27. If that doesn't scare you more than a streaker...

Grisly Fan said:
profisme said:
My question for the mods: Is someone paying JCU and Player Rep (Mick Holien thread last week) for starting these awesome threads to keep people occupied during the week? If they aren't being paid, maybe they should be.

Edit- Apparently JCU didn't start this thread, but boy he sure keeps it goin' strong.
Its a conspiracy don't you know? PR paid JCwho27 to keep people talking about anything other than football because obviously nobody other than PR knows anything about the game. It is terribly complicated you know (beyond the mental capacity of anything less than earth's finest life forms).

Were all just puppets on the strings of the puppeteers, PR and JCU27. If that doesn't scare you more than a streaker...

What on Earth could possibly be more frightening than a streaker?

MIP? Where was he hiding said drugs and/or alcohol? Looked like he revealed his crack to fans sitting on the west sideline. Surely, someone would have seen his contraband.

ilovethecats said:
Yukon said:
okay, I have to comment, but didn't want to. I have to agree with jcu27. And I am not going to get in a pissing contest with people that disagree, just throwing my opinion out there.

This naked buffoon is just another idiot our country has to deal with. He has no idea what could have happened to him. If somebody sat him down before he did this and explained to him that he could be charged with a sex offense, I doubt he would have done it. But, he is too stupid to know what could have happened.

For jcu27 and his daughter. Keep raising her well. If some people think you are sheltering her, so what. I raise my son the same way. Too many freaks in this world. When I was growing up, it was safe to walk to school by yourself. Today, would not let my son walk to school by himself for 1 block. I let my son watch what I let him watch on tv. It's called being a responsible parent.

Having a person completely naked run around a football field is not funny. I think he should have been charged with a felony, he did it on purpose. I know he was drunk, so, still did it on purpose and he was not that drunk. Looked like he would have passed the balance test. Now he will try and get more and more publicity and try and be as "cool" as lindsay lohan. Another American degenerate.

i don't disagree with your opinion and you said it well. i'm all for this kid getting in trouble. i think he's a moron. i just think calling him a pedophile is extreme and completely diminshes the entire program that names pedophiles. i want to know if there are actual child molesters in my neighborhood. i don't want to uproot my family and move to a safer neighborhood because we happen to live next to a streaker who was labled a sex offender.

and i think jail time for crap like this is the reason why we have overcrowded jails. again, it's a waste of time and resources. fine the kid up the wazoo. give him crazy amounts of community service. make him volunteer at UM. but don't take away his education, don't waste our jail space, and don't give him a label that will follow him around and effect the rest of his life.....
okay, I see your point on the felony thing. Might be a bit harsh. Just wish this kid knew what the law says and what could have happened to him. I still don't think he knows. He's that dumb.

Chris,

I appreciate your thoughtful post. It is obvious that you are a rational contributor. However, I do disagree slightly with a couple comparisons you made. One big difference is that some people would prefer not to have their kids see a naked man performing pelvic thrusts in a public setting. If a parent showers with their child (some prefer not too as well) that is their choice and under a very strict code of ethics that certainly involves no pelvic thrusts, weiner flops or moon shots. The streaker didn't give parents any choice in the matter. Each person should be able to raise their kid in the manner they see fit. That is their right. Furthermore, locker rooms are generally for same sex, there is a very high possibility that some little girls (or maybe boys) in the crowd have never seen junk from an adult male. If the parent(s) wish that they aren't shown one of these, especially in the manner that the streaker presented it, this should be more well respected. If parents wish to show their kids streakers and nude people, that is their choice as well. Now, as I have repeated several times, I don't think he is a sexual predator, but the Streak needs to pay a fine and stay away from drinking large amounts of alcohol.

Yukon said:
okay, I see your point on the felony thing. Might be a bit harsh. Just wish this kid knew what the law says and what could have happened to him. I still don't think he knows. He's that dumb.

and just one more thing. i'm actally starting to agree with you more today than i was last night and here's why. he's saying it was just a drunk mistake. that he was just wasted and doesn't remember a thing. he claims he was sorry and he knows it was stupid. if that was all in fact true, i'd maintain my stance.

however, i saw the clip of his interview and i come away thinking he's more of a tool than i even imagined. he's milking this. loving the attention. created a facebook page. and give me a break....a manager? that interview was embarrassing to watch. him and another douche bag buddy thinking they are so sweet. i still don't think this should go on hs record, but lets see how much he's laughing if he gets expelled the rest of the year. lets see if he's having fun if he's told he can never go to wash-griz again.

he's clearly not sorry....and it clearly wasn't just a drunk thing.

Blue Tears said:
Chris,

I appreciate your thoughtful post. It is obvious that you are a rational contributor. However, I do disagree slightly with a couple comparisons you made. One big difference is that some people would prefer not to have their kids see a naked man performing pelvic thrusts in a public setting. If a parent showers with their child (some prefer not too as well) that is their choice and under a very strict code of ethics that certainly involves no pelvic thrusts, weiner flops or moon shots. The streaker didn't give parents any choice in the matter. Each person should be able to raise their kid in the manner they see fit. That is their right. Furthermore, locker rooms are generally for same sex, there is a very high possibility that some little girls (or maybe boys) in the crowd have never seen junk from an adult male. If the parent(s) wish that they aren't shown one of these, especially in the manner that the streaker presented it, this should be more well respected. If parents wish to show their kids streakers and nude people, that is their choice as well. Now, as I have repeated several times, I don't think he is a sexual predator, but the Streak needs to pay a fine and stay away from drinking large amounts of alcohol.

I agree with you on that! My comparisons are a little off base but probably closer than some of these other comparisons being made.

I totally think he should have to pay fines. I just don't believe he should have to register as a sex offender and/or get expelled from school. Lose his rights to student tickets? Yes, he should.

Blue Tears said:
Chris,

good post, but i think we are all confusing a few things. first, we ALL seem to be on the same page that this kid was an idiot and what he did was wrong....

however, people's biggest issue was that he was naked in front of kids. i get this.

this idea then went to the idea that because he was naked in front of kids....he was no different than a pedophile naked in front of kids. again, i don't think these guys were actually implying that a streaker is the same as a pedophile.....but their nakedness in front of children remain the same.

chris's point was that if people are so up in arms with their children potentially seeing a naked body...there are other situations that will present itself in which your child may see another naked body. and in the simplest form of nudity...he is right.

however, it's pretty clear cut...

molester is worse than streaker. streaker is worse than old balls in the gym lockerroom.

:lol:

Blue Tears said:
Chris,

While I agree that the way a parent chooses to raise their child is ultimately their decision to make, when you take them out in public, all bets are pretty much off. A person's right to shelter their child and let them see only what they want them to see ends at the front of a TV screen, a magazine which could be lying around, or even at their own front door. They might see someone flip another person the bird, a person streak at a football game, or possibly even something gruesome like someone dying in an horrific manner. A good parent could use this as an opportunity to help their child understand what is going on and share their viewpoint on the morality of the issue. Was the kid wrong to do it? Yes. Is it a capital offense? No. Should there be consequences? I'm sure there already have been, be they social or financial.

ilovethecats said:
Yukon said:

and just one more thing. i'm actally starting to agree with you more today than i was last night and here's why. he's saying it was just a drunk mistake. that he was just wasted and doesn't remember a thing. he claims he was sorry and he knows it was stupid. if that was all in fact true, i'd maintain my stance.

however, i saw the clip of his interview and i come away thinking he's more of a tool than i even imagined. he's milking this. loving the attention. created a facebook page. and give me a break....a manager? that interview was embarrassing to watch. him and another douche bag buddy thinking they are so sweet. i still don't think this should go on hs record, but lets see how much he's laughing if he gets expelled the rest of the year. lets see if he's having fun if he's told he can never go to wash-griz again.

yep, it's a plan for attention and stature (in his mind). He's got a lot from egriz so far. Look at how many people are saying what he did was "funny" or "okay". It's a sad sad world. I guess we'll see some of the "streaker" backers going to do the same thing during the ewu game. Like I said, sad sad world.

I don't think anyone is saying it's ok. They are just saying that it's not a sexual felony. There is an in-between area that seems where most people are placing this event.

griz4life said:
MIP? Where was he hiding said drugs and/or alcohol? Looked like he revealed his crack to fans sitting on the west sideline. Surely, someone would have seen his contraband.
Go to http://missoulian.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and read the headline:

Griz game streaker charged with MIP, disorderly conduct

I will not hazard a guess where he was holding whatever it was that he possessed.

Kids can get MIP's if they have been drinking (Possession within their system). They don't have to be holding the can/bottle.

Yukon said:
ilovethecats said:
Yukon said:

yep, it's a plan for attention and stature (in his mind). He's got a lot from egriz so far. Look at how many people are saying what he did was "funny" or "okay". It's a sad sad world. I guess we'll see some of the "streaker" backers going to do the same thing during the ewu game. Like I said, sad sad world.
Was going to stay out of this, but I was foolish enough to to watch part of the clip also. It made we want to puke, for all the reasons noted above.

Right off the bat, he was not so drunk he couldn't hear the crowd egging him on (he claimed). Not only did he not seem sorry about what he did, he sounds rather proud of it, and he's exploiting it for all it might be worth

Should consequences follow? You betcha! Not the least of which should be a lifetime ban from WaGriz and any other athletic venue related to UM sports. Sex offender registration? I don't think so.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
This country is so doomed with generations of pussy kids most parents and the public school system are cranking out now days.

That is what should be illegal.
... Yes.

Go Griz!

jcu27 said:
It's official Egriz is full of dumbasses. I would like to meet all of you in person someday just to know what kind of douche Im dealing with.

Better bring a lunch!

profisme said:

We hire a temp service here in Missoula to find people like jcu to start threads. Sometimes guys flame out (growler, SeattleGrizFan, Wolfman, VictorG ( :) ), and some really prosper (jcu, djollieballs, AlphaGriz1). More threads started = More Page Views = more advertising revenue = making sure Chris never sobers up from September - January. As you can see, this is win/win for everyone.

:thumb:

grizindabox said:
Player the man, Player the man...drink a little more buddy....Player, you know what would be cool...you should go streaking
:eek:

alpha promises to go second!

I doubt that this kid was the sharpest knife in the drawer to begin with. Add a little liquid stupidity and his IQ is now lower than room temperature. We all know the IQ drops with each drink. He then blames being drunk which is never an acceptable excuse. He flashed 25,000 people instead of one that a typical flasher does and thinks it was all okay. I wish Kistler would have stepped and put a block on him. He may have then been elgible for the Darwin award.

Wasn't it Alpha who had a man crush on an underage Matt Miller a few years ago? I wonder if he wanted to streak for Matt and would believe that was also acceptable even though Matt was a minor.

Many good posts here over this page. I agree that sheltering kids completely from the world is a foolish thought, not only because it is impossible, but also would be a crappy existence for the child. Are things going to happen that you would rather not have them experience, absolutely. It would just be nice if some people were more considerate of others and a little less selfish so that situations like those could be avoided more. In the case of the Cal Poly Streak, reduced alcohol consumption and just a tiny bit of unselfishness and humility probably would have done the trick. Do these indiscretions qualify someone as a predator, No, but he should pay a fine and I like the idea Chris shared of keeping him out of Washington Griz for some time.

chris said:
posted this in the other thread too

ok, I can't argue on the same level as some of you (I don't have kids) but...

How many of you parents out there have showered with your kids? I have heard of plenty of kids showering with their parents. Or how many kids go to the YMCA? I happen to know that people change in the locker rooms and do end up naked in open visibility to anyone else in the locker rooms. (OH NO, how could that be).

Yes, streaking is slightly different than the locker room but the intent is dang near the same. He should get penalized for what he did but this was not a sexual act, therefore shouldn't be treated as one.

:twocents:
So it is OK for someone to spread their ass cheeks open in front of kids at the YMCA....I do not think so! If this streaker would have ran across the field and got off the field asap, I may not be so against him, but when he trys to whip his twig around and trys to open his ass for all....this deserves much more than a slap! Again JMO

Back