• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaker to be suspended or expelled (if he's a student)

I've never streaked in front of thousands of people or in front of children. I haven't ever done anything that stupid, but yes I have done some stupid things when I was about 13-17. All the stupid things I did I got fines for aswell and well I learned from my mistakes and stopped doing anything that could get me in trouble(besides toking, I use for medicinal reasons). i haven't seen anyone label him as a sex offender once again I think he should be charged with disorderly conduct. I can't see why would stick up for such a thing. And you seem have something in common with sexual offenders considering you're basically defending such a thought of him being considered one. Or maybe you have done something simular and they said you were a sexual offender? IDK, but it is not right to stand up showing his penis knowing there is kids and family watching.

okay, I have to comment, but didn't want to. I have to agree with jcu27. And I am not going to get in a pissing contest with people that disagree, just throwing my opinion out there.

This naked buffoon is just another idiot our country has to deal with. He has no idea what could have happened to him. If somebody sat him down before he did this and explained to him that he could be charged with a sex offense, I doubt he would have done it. But, he is too stupid to know what could have happened.

For jcu27 and his daughter. Keep raising her well. If some people think you are sheltering her, so what. I raise my son the same way. Too many freaks in this world. When I was growing up, it was safe to walk to school by yourself. Today, would not let my son walk to school by himself for 1 block. I let my son watch what I let him watch on tv. It's called being a responsible parent.

Having a person completely naked run around a football field is not funny. I think he should have been charged with a felony, he did it on purpose. I know he was drunk, so, still did it on purpose and he was not that drunk. Looked like he would have passed the balance test. Now he will try and get more and more publicity and try and be as "cool" as lindsay lohan. Another American degenerate.

jcu27 said:
MIPs don't stop anyone, I know several people in MT with 10+ mips simply because the cops have nothing better to do than just bust those kids.

You mean nothing better to do than doing their job they're sworn to do? Handing out MIPs to rule breakers.. because you know, the cops job is to enforce the law.

Yukon said:
okay, I have to comment, but didn't want to. I have to agree with jcu27. And I am not going to get in a pissing contest with people that disagree, just throwing my opinion out there.

This naked buffoon is just another idiot our country has to deal with. He has no idea what could have happened to him. If somebody sat him down before he did this and explained to him that he could be charged with a sex offense, I doubt he would have done it. But, he is too stupid to know what could have happened.

For jcu27 and his daughter. Keep raising her well. If some people think you are sheltering her, so what. I raise my son the same way. Too many freaks in this world. When I was growing up, it was safe to walk to school by yourself. Today, would not let my son walk to school by himself for 1 block. I let my son watch what I let him watch on tv. It's called being a responsible parent.

Having a person completely naked run around a football field is not funny. I think he should have been charged with a felony, he did it on purpose. I know he was drunk, so, still did it on purpose and he was not that drunk. Looked like he would have passed the balance test. Now he will try and get more and more publicity and try and be as "cool" as lindsay lohan. Another American degenerate.

i don't disagree with your opinion and you said it well. i'm all for this kid getting in trouble. i think he's a moron. i just think calling him a pedophile is extreme and completely diminshes the entire program that names pedophiles. i want to know if there are actual child molesters in my neighborhood. i don't want to uproot my family and move to a safer neighborhood because we happen to live next to a streaker who was labled a sex offender.

and i think jail time for crap like this is the reason why we have overcrowded jails. again, it's a waste of time and resources. fine the kid up the wazoo. give him crazy amounts of community service. make him volunteer at UM. but don't take away his education, don't waste our jail space, and don't give him a label that will follow him around and effect the rest of his life.....

Yukon said:

+10000000 Thank you, it's nice to see someone else feel the same way.

MrTitleist said:
jcu27 said:
MIPs don't stop anyone, I know several people in MT with 10+ mips simply because the cops have nothing better to do than just bust those kids.

You mean nothing better to do than doing their job they're sworn to do? Handing out MIPs to rule breakers.. because you know, the cops job is to enforce the law.

They don't really have much better to do atleast in the places I lived in MT. It seemed all the cops did was look for people who were drinking. I was just pointing that out, in most cities underage drinkers will hardly ever get charged with MIPs. The cops will usually just take their beer and call their parents to get them. I understand that's about the only thing going on illegaly there so it's there job to stop that(sarcasm). There is plenty more important things cops could be doing in MT, but they just choose to pick on drinkers.

There is a difference between a kid "seeing" a guys flopping junk while a prank is happening and a guy putting his junk inside a kid.

One is actually worse than the other.....................feel free to choose which one is more damaging........somebody help jcu with his decision because frankly I am scared that even with a 50/50 chance he will make the wrong decision.

jcu27 said:
MrTitleist said:
jcu27 said:

They don't really have much better to do atleast in the places I lived in MT. It seemed all the cops did was look for people who were drinking. I was just pointing that out, in most cities underage drinkers will hardly ever get charged with MIPs. The cops will usually just take their beer and call their parents to get them. I understand that's about the only thing going on illegaly there so it's there job to stop that(sarcasm). There is plenty more important things cops could be doing in MT, but they just choose to pick on drinkers.

Maybe they pick on drinkers in Montana because it's probably the worst problem Montana has? Have you noticed our DUI fatality ratio? I'll give you a hint, it's the worst in the country. So I wonder why they would focus their efforts and kids drinking.... that, and in small towns that's all there is going on besides a wayward cow wandering the highway.

So because I think it's wrong that children seen a strangers penis it automatically means I think that it's worse than molesting a child? Alphagriz, just don't even post anymore. Most of the shit you say is crap leaking from your ass. And that "prank" wasn't funny nor entertaining. Unless you are a homosexual, I don't see how you could enjoy that.

Good point Titleless, maybe if the cops were doing their jobs they could have stopped or reached out to this this kid in highschool hence rendering the streaking incident and this entire thread irrelevant.

Cops sure talk a good game with their threatening billboards and commercials but they have an extremely high fail factor.

:coffee:

jcu27 said:
So because I think it's wrong that children seen a strangers penis it automatically means I think that worse than molesting a child? Alphagriz, just don't even post most of the shit you say is crap leaking from your ass. And that "prank" wasn't funny nor entertaining. Unless you are a homosexual I don't see how you would enjoy that.

Please proof read when addressing me.............unless you are drunk then I totally understand what you just said.

MrTitleist said:
jcu27 said:
MrTitleist said:
jcu27 said:

Maybe they pick on drinkers in Montana because it's probably the worst problem Montana has? Have you noticed our DUI fatality ratio? I'll give you a hint, it's the worst in the country. So I wonder why they would focus their efforts and kids drinking.... that, and in small towns that's all there is going on besides a wayward cow wandering the highway.

I know this.. But I'd rather see cops busting meth labs and stuff rather than giving some kids tickets. I'm all for getting the DUI drivers, but just kids that are being harmless drinking is just a waste of time imo.

posted this in the other thread too

ok, I can't argue on the same level as some of you (I don't have kids) but...

How many of you parents out there have showered with your kids? I have heard of plenty of kids showering with their parents. Or how many kids go to the YMCA? I happen to know that people change in the locker rooms and do end up naked in open visibility to anyone else in the locker rooms. (OH NO, how could that be).

Yes, streaking is slightly different than the locker room but the intent is dang near the same. He should get penalized for what he did but this was not a sexual act, therefore shouldn't be treated as one.

:twocents:

jcu27 said:
I know this.. But I'd rather see cops busting meth labs and stuff rather than giving some kids tickets. I'm all for getting the DUI drivers, but just kids that are being harmless drinking is just a waste of time imo.

The scenario as it plays out in JCU's mind:

Cop 1: Hey Ralph, do you want to go over and bust that meth lab that we totally know exists in that house over there?

Cop 2: No Harry, these meddling kids need to be dealt with because it is more important and that is all we spend our time doing.

Cop 1: Good point Ralph. Let's get 'em.

profisme said:
The scenario as it plays out in JCU's mind:

Cop 1: Hey Ralph, do you want to go over and bust that meth lab that we totally know exists in that house over there?

Cop 2: No Harry, these meddling kids need to be dealt with because it is more important and that is all we spend our time doing.

Cop 1: Good point Ralph. Let's get 'em.

And this is the scenario he'd apparently rather see:

*streaker runs by*

Cop 1: HOLY SHIT A STREAKER!!!

Cop 2: Get him!! PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!

Cop 1 & 2: *taze taze taze*

Cop 1: WE NEED BACKUP!! THIS GUYS JUNK IS FLOPPING EVERYWHERE!!!

Cop 2: OH THE HORROR!

Cop 1 & 2: *taze taze taze*

Cop 1: You! In the Meth House...come help us subdue this evil streaker! Think of the Children!!! Here's a tazer, help us out!

Cop 1, 2 & newly deputized Meth head: *taze taze taze*

It's official Egriz is full of dumbasses. I would like to meet all of you in person someday just to know what kind of douche Im dealing with.

jcu27 said:
It's official Egriz is full of dumbasses. I would like to meet all of you in person someday just to know what kind of douche Im dealing with.

So the person who states that people who drink alcohol are USUALLY alcoholics, isn't the dumbass, it is the people who call out the absolute idiocy in that statement who are the dumbasses. Right.

My question for the mods: Is someone paying JCU and Player Rep (Mick Holien thread last week) for starting these awesome threads to keep people occupied during the week? If they aren't being paid, maybe they should be.

Edit- Apparently JCU didn't start this thread, but boy he sure keeps it goin' strong.

I for one would like to thank the streaker...this is a great thread, very entertaining. Special thanks to Ralph and Harry!! :thumb:

Player the man, Player the man...drink a little more buddy....Player, you know what would be cool...you should go streaking

:eek:

Back