• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Teams play their best game against the Griz

kingranch said:
NDSU absolutely did not play their best game against the griz, or are we only talking in conference.

Talking about in conference... teams who have consistently played us over the years.

PlayerRep said:
monte is a character said:
mikegriz said:
monte is a character said:
So much of our fan base likes to live in the past tense. It is indicative of the failure to recognize that our program is a shell of its former self, and the longer we have to read the type of posts which started this thread, the longer it will take before our fan base demands a better product be put on the field. And yes, we have the means to do so. When the season ticket sales go down, and the GSA membership wanes, Engstrom will finally get the message.

Why do you think you are right? Have season ticket sales gone down? Has GSA membership waned? Shell of what former self? What message is it the President of the University needs to get (beyond "You have a successful program that fills your stadium every home game and you've sold enough maroon and silver sh** to dress a nation")?

Keep dreaming. Five years ago there was a long waiting list for season tickets. Now they beg you to buy them. Also lots of empty seats for every game. Even the Homecoming game this year had hundreds of no-shows. That NEVER happened in the past. There were so many people trying to sell Homecoming tickets near the tailgate parties this fall that they couldn't give them away for free.

Nope, very few people selling tickets at Homecoming. Weren't you back in AZ by then anyway. Your wife had quit playing tennis by then.

WTF are you blabbering about? I live in Hamilton, and was in my usual season ticket seat for Homecoming. And, my wife died of cancer four years ago, you f*cking asshole!

guys who have taken the time to look at game results a week after a team plays the griz have documented the so-called hangover effect. I'm not going to waste my time proving it again.

if you don't believe it, you prove it doesn't exist.

just as we look at a new sked now to see when we play eastern, teams look to see when they play Montana.

IdahoGrizFan said:
Totally understand and agree that teams get up for the Griz and give them their best game. The question I have is why so often do they set records against us? Like most yards by a QB rushed. Or with NAUs running back a few years ago set a rushing yards record against us, almost 300 yards wasn't it Wide receivers setting yards records as well, passing yards. Do we not know how to change a game plan mid-game? Hey this guy is kicking our butt, let's change something.

Very frustrating to see the Griz be in the game at half and not make any adjustments at half or through the second half and lose badly. Where are the coaches imaginations? Do they have no history to look back on and say lets do this now that the other team is doing that. Anyway.....

This x1000000!!! This has been an unfortunate hallmark of the Delaney "dynasty". Even in games we have won, such as Northern Colorado and North Dakota, we have been consistently outplayed after half time.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Htowngriz said:
ButteRhat said:
:lol: :lol: I have news for you Junior. the Griz have not "dominated" anyone in the past 5 years, so there is nobody playing for these teams that hold the resentment that you seem to think!!

honestly, the arrogance of the Griz Fan never seems to amaze me!! :clap: :clap:

You've scored a grand total of 24 points in your last 2 games against us in Bozeman, while allowing 64.

And here in lies the problem.... you fools continue looking in the past!! Hell Army won 2 National Championships as well, I suppose you and Army fans have a lot to talk about....

Yep.. the Girz WERE once a good program.... in the past!!

It's called tradition....something haters don't get. There is a difference between tradition and living in the past. There is a difference between having an elite program and an elite team on the field. You can hate all you want, but nationally the Griz still have that tradition. They are still a nationally recognized team at the FCS level.

EXACTLY.....Texas=Elite Program...this year not elite on field..will they be back yes........TCU=Not Elite Program...are they very good this year..yes..........Montana=Texas....State=TCU

Cat fans=envious dipshits!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Htowngriz said:
You've scored a grand total of 24 points in your last 2 games against us in Bozeman, while allowing 64.

And here in lies the problem.... you fools continue looking in the past!! Hell Army won 2 National Championships as well, I suppose you and Army fans have a lot to talk about....

It's called tradition....something haters don't get. There is a difference between tradition and living in the past. There is a difference between having an elite program and an elite team on the field. You can hate all you want, but nationally the Griz still have that tradition. They are still a nationally recognized team at the FCS level.

EXACTLY.....Texas=Elite Program...this year not elite on field..will they be back yes........TCU=Not Elite Program...are they very good this year..yes..........Montana=Texas....State=TCU

stuartsmalley.jpg

LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

stuartsmalley.jpg

Congrats LTCF....I'm happy for you that you've found your niche.

ordigger said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
ordigger said:

stuartsmalley.jpg

Congrats LTCF....I'm happy for you that you've found your niche.

ELITE

:coffee:

Back