• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The BIG SKY at Reno: an exchange with Jon Kasper

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
no one said being a student-athlete was easy.....and why you are at it....probably should do away with all tournaments and playoffs.....it would keep the student-athletes in the classroom more.....
You are just an ongoing asshole piece of work.
and you have nothing......so you just turn to name calling......perfect for a young man of......62ish years of age.....home run.......
You bring so much to these threads. :roll: It's like dealing with a spoiled brat in an old man's body.

and you struggle when someone sees things differently than you.....and you continue to bang the same drum over and over.....and then turn to insults or name calling.......impressive....

grizindabox said:
and you struggle when someone sees things differently than you.....and you continue to bang the same drum over and over.....and then turn to insults or name calling.......impressive....
Jayzuz, if you weren't the biggest goose egg on the planet when anyone disagrees with you on anything, and you end up spluttering and whining, then you are merely one big spoiled child. Impressive. :roll:

How come so many different threads with different posters end the same way when you slime on?

Okay guys, you been having your pissing match for 10 consecutive messages - let's get back to the topic, and move along.

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
Jayzuz, if you weren't the biggest goose egg on the planet when anyone disagrees with you on anything, and you end up spluttering and whining, then you are merely one big spoiled child. Impressive. :roll:

How come so many different threads with different posters end the same way when you slime on?

actually....the common denominator seems to be......you......coincidence.......I think not......

grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
.......I think not......
Finally, a truth! :thumb:
75 doing what he does well.....ignore the things that don't fit his narrative......bravo.... :clap:
Your apparently endless efforts to prove you are an idiot are perhaps among the most successful achievements you have ever made. :clap:

UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
UMGriz75 said:
grizindabox said:
.......I think not......
Finally, a truth! :thumb:
75 doing what he does well.....ignore the things that don't fit his narrative......bravo.... :clap:
Your apparently endless efforts to prove you are an idiot are perhaps among the most successful achievements you have ever made. :clap:

seems we both believe the other achieved this goal.....I know that I am correct.....you maybe correct.....

I noticed only the top six tennis teams advance to the bsc tournament.

I wonder why the discrepancy? Do those student-athletes not deserve the tournament experience?

EverettGriz said:

I wonder why the discrepancy? Do those student-athletes not deserve the tournament experience?

:clap: Hey at least the conference loses less money in tennis. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeah, the bit about the student-athlete experience is a really nice story. But we all know the decision was about one thing and one thing only: money.

EverettGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeah, the bit about the student-athlete experience is a really nice story. But we all know the decision was about one thing and one thing only: money.

I doubt the decision to include all teams in the basketball conference tourney had anything to do with money......choosing Reno for that format did.....

EverettGriz said:

:thumb: :cool:

grizindabox said:
EverettGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:
EverettGriz said:

I doubt the decision to include all teams in the basketball conference tourney had anything to do with money......choosing Reno for that format did.....

Box, you do have several points that are good from time- to- time but the bsc is all about money, hence that's why you have reno.

fanofzoo said:
grizindabox said:
EverettGriz said:
mtgrizrule said:

Box, you do have several points that are good from time- to- time but the bsc is all about money, hence that's why you have reno.

I completely agree that Reno was a financial decision....have never stated otherwise.....

Back