• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

kevraid said:
4 weeks from FRIDAY!!!!!!
slideshow_750459_1.jpg

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
kevraid said:
4 weeks from FRIDAY!!!!!!
slideshow_750459_1.jpg

EP will enjoy another season of getting DP'd by the class of Cobb County.
HA!

New coach (local boy, NOT a yankee).

Boneyard has fresh turf

Best hype video in the 5A: http://www.eastpauldingfootball.com/home

Voted Best Cosmetology/hairdresser prep school in the North-east Georgia Corridor!

Back in Black, Bitches!

Ursa Major said:
HA!

Boneyard has fresh turf

Voted Best Cosmetology/hairdresser prep school in the North-east Georgia Corridor!

Back in Black, Bitches!

Yep, tons of hype, as usual. Our Bucs will make sure the EP players will be ripping some pizza and bowling at Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center come playoff time.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
HA!

Boneyard has fresh turf

Back in Black, Bitches!

Yep, tons of hype, as usual. Our Bucs will make sure the EP players will be ripping some pizza and bowling at Stars and Strikes Family Entertainment Center come playoff time.
Oh that's right, you Cobb County boys don't like to talk about a the legacy of East Paulding Football. I keep forgetting you guys reinvented the game when your school was built in 2008. :roll:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
HA!

Boneyard has fresh turf

Back in Black, Bitches!

Oh that's right, you Cobb County boys don't like to talk about a the legacy of East Paulding Football. I keep forgetting you guys reinvented the game when your school was built in 2008. :roll:

Wake up. The conference has clearly passed EP by. It's not 2009, BTW. You guys haven't done anything of late, and it doesn't look like your new coach is going to change that any time soon. The power balance in North Georgia has shifted, and the guard changed like four years ago. Dream on, EP homer.

This will be rich. Five games into the new season Ursa will be drowning his sorrows down at the Phoenix Bar and Grill. Or if Dave the bartender kicks his sorry ass out of there for not paying his tab or hitting on Charlene (again), you'll be able to find him over in Rockmart at Big Al's Down the Hatch, where all the ex-athletes from Dallas hang out and pretend life hasn't passed them by. Jesus. It's just sad if you ask me.

AllWeatherFan said:
This will be rich. Five games into the new season Ursa will be drowning his sorrows down at the Phoenix Bar and Grill. Or if Dave the bartender kicks his sorry ass out of there for not paying his tab or hitting on Charlene (again), you'll be able to find him over in Rockmart at Big Al's Down the Hatch, where all the ex-athletes from Dallas hang out and pretend life hasn't passed them by. Jesus. It's just sad if you ask me.

Goddamn You, AWF! Charlene loves me, she just doesn't realize it yet. I don't care what Judge Smails says, those orders are just paper and can't stand in the way of true love!

BTW, have you talked to her lately? Did she mention me?

Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Goddamn You, AWF! Charlene loves me, she just doesn't realize it yet. I don't care what Judge Smails says, those orders are just paper and can't stand in the way of true love!

Well, we weren't doing a lot of "talking!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:

Well, we weren't doing a lot of "talking!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah right! A princess like Charlene would never let a hack like you soil her!

Right?

"Let" me? Jesus, Ursa, she was practically begging for it! If you'd just call her once in awhile, maybe you could get a piece of that action. She's working tomorrow.

AllWeatherFan said:
"Let" me? Jesus, Ursa, she was practically begging for it! If you'd just call her once in awhile, maybe you could get a piece of that action. She's working tomorrow.
She's dead to me!

Do you know what time her shift starts?

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
HA!

Boneyard has fresh turf

Back in Black, Bitches!

Wake up. The conference has clearly passed EP by. It's not 2009, BTW. You guys haven't done anything of late, and it doesn't look like your new coach is going to change that any time soon. The power balance in North Georgia has shifted, and the guard changed like four years ago. Dream on, EP homer.

How many guys from Allatoona have made it to the pros? Oh yeah, none!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chas_Henry

Back