• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The Official 2015 ALLATOONA BUCS football thread!!!

That used to be true but paulding punks would take over stations and not edit out the BUCS secrets. So our Bucs must protect thier practices... Egriz Paulding trolls make it so I cant report as much pregame... Egriz paulding trolls are becoming more n more of a problem that we must deal with

EverettGriz said:
I assume I can find thhat scrimmage on a major network, something like the SEC channel or something?

Well our Bucs won the scrimmage. First team scored on 3 of 4 possesions. Harrison had one big play and three 3 n outs. Our Oline is not coming together perfectly yet...They gotta get things down and they do have the talent. This BUCS Defense just might be the best ALLATOONA has ever had.

East Paulding will be wearing All black and there will be a blackout as they are fired up with thier new coaching staff. Its gonna be special.

Nothing is set in stone but we might be able to WATCH every Allatoona game this year. We would be able to watch live or ANYTIME we want. Stay tuned we should know by Monday

Man, if we could watch our BUCS live on Friday nights, I would be soooooooo happy. EP can wear whatever color they want. I'm sure they want to look good losing.

Pre season #7... http://www.wsbtv.com/feed/sports/high-school/poll-talk-starting-no-1-are-archer-northside/fCF52g/

Our Bucs lost to east Paulding 17-10. The O line was a trouble spot. The defining play came at 10-10 with 4 mins left where punter bobbled snap and put knee down on the 30. EP socred with1;12 left... Truth is this was a poorly played game... Ep missed a 22 yd fg . Ep had many penalties and I believe 4 turnovers. Our Bucs could not churn out 1st downs and in 4th missed back to back open bombs with overthrows. Our Bucs did not look like a playoff team tonight... Villa rica comes in for the home opener and I guarantee you the BUCS will be ready.. At least the pressure to go undefeated is off and now our ALLATOONA BUCS will get back to playing sound football

Get ready for the D-bag EP posters saying this loss diffuses the changing of the guard in North GA. Our BUCS will see you in the playoffs, if you make it that far.

A big early season game approaches this week. Villa Rica let a home game slip away with :18 and lost to Rome 48-44. Neither team can afford to go to 0-2 in region. Allatoonas home opener is very important. I wonder how many Villa rica fans are on this forum. GO BUCS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Our new coach, Jon Lindsey (not a Yankee), shocked the world Friday night. The East Paulding Raiders sent a loud clarion call to the rest of the Georgia 5A. We will soon regain our rightful place as the premier program in the North-east Georgia Corridor. The caddie is once again upright and running on all cylinders, bitches!!!

78516_26d542d3d18140a28d11709ce0dee320.jpg

That damn Rome. It really ain't fair that they get like the Pope and shit praying for them.

Big game against Almond Roca this week, no doubt.

I just cannot decide which game I'm more amped up for. The GRIZ playing at home in WaGriz in front of 27,000 against UNDSU, a team that's won like 2 straight national championships live on ESPN in the only college football game of the week, or the bucs against the Villa Almond Rocas.

Both are HUGE games.

EverettGriz said:
I just cannot decide which game I'm more amped up for. The GRIZ playing at home in WaGriz in front of 27,000 against UNDSU, a team that's won like 2 straight national championships live on ESPN in the only college football game of the week, or the bucs against the Villa Almond Rocas.

Both are HUGE games.

A real fan would go to both.

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Well, shit.
This is so typical of the Allatoona 17! All big shots in their cassimere when the team wins and then they suddenly disappear after a loss!!

Well, who has owned the conference for the past 12 months, huh, big guy? The EP hold on the Northeast Georgia corridor is over. One win means NOTHING. You might have the tradition and the fancy stadium, but we have the trophies since our program started like 5-8 years ago. FTR!

Just warning people to not get too excited when North Paulding rips apart east paulding. Its a non region game. Only the 9 region games determine the top 4 who move on into the playoffs so east will still be 1-0 in region after they get beat down by north

Back