• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The positive side of the O-line issues

SaskGriz said:
fencer24 said:
Ursa Major said:
AllWeatherFan said:
Constantly being asked out by men?

Having a really crappy mustache?

These are three outstanding posts! I am sure Mr.Kirk is a nice guy and doesn't deserve this slagging but it is quality burn work.
Thank you SG! I don't think we do appreciation well here. It's second nature to Canadian's--God-love em! I'm doing more of it from now on! I owe you a Sleemans for that!! I'm going to go listen to a little BNL in your honor, sir!

Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:
These are three outstanding posts! I am sure Mr.Kirk is a nice guy and doesn't deserve this slagging but it is quality burn work.
Thank you SG! I don't think we do appreciation well here. It's second nature to Canadian's--God-love em! I'm doing more of it from now on! I owe you a Sleemans for that!! I'm going to go listen to a little BNL in your honor, sir!

Great point. SG is a stand-up dude. A tip of America's hat to him.

And I seriously doubt Canada (the player) is going to feel compelled to thwart the Goonies' efforts to save Astoria this year.

Do any of you guys remember the o line being called "teddy bears" or "slow" or "not so great" last year. The endless cries for DOLA? I think these boys are gonna be just fine. From what I've gathered this new O line is blowing up holes and creating nice gaps. A lot less of this hard cutting and hitting the outside. I truly hope Trevor recovers and John gets his poop in a group. But here is what's going on and this is what's happening. I'm pretty stoked for these new boys!! Our O line is gonna be solid when Simis steps in. ;)

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
SaskGriz said:

Great point. SG is a stand-up dude. A tip of America's hat to him.

And I seriously doubt Canada (the player) is going to feel compelled to thwart the Goonies' efforts to save Astoria this year.

Here you go SG! This is for you! Enjoy that kraft dinner!
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzeuvHencto[/youtube]

on a positive note, the new o line has been opening holes against one of the best defensive lines in the BSC if we encounter a lesser group look out. I for one have a very positive outlook for the upcoming season. But time will tell. GO GRIZ

The problem is the last time anybody really saw them was during a scrimmage where the running backs totaled 57 yards on 20'something carries. Looking at the size of this line makes me wonder why we are so "light?" Sorry if I'm a bit skeptical but we have one of the best qb's in the league along with good running backs and are in a "man I hope its true this line can getter done" mentality. I mean really not one lineman at 295lbs. Defensive coordinators will be pressure, pressure, and more pressure. Thank heavens Jordy has Wilson to help out.
I like Mick but IMO this is a bit of an oversite.

nzone said:

An oversight on Micks part that Poole blew out his back and Schmaing basically flunked out???? Because the rest of the line is rock solid.

Hammer said:
nzone said:

An oversight on Micks part that Poole blew out his back and Schmaing basically flunked out???? Because the rest of the line is rock solid.

Yes an oversight...why do you think Schmaing ran with twos. His status was no surprise and when you rely on petitions your walking a slippery slope. We were slight at the end of last season when Oiland, Kistler, and Pohles left and we didn't address it until picking up Luke at the beginning of fall camp. At the BBQ in Gt. Falls he mentioned needing a drop down lineman.

nzone said:
Hammer said:
nzone said:

Yes an oversight...why do you think Schmaing ran with twos. His status was no surprise and when you rely on petitions your walking a slippery slope. We were slight at the end of last season when Oiland, Kistler, and Pohles left and we didn't address it until picking up Luke at the beginning of fall camp. At the BBQ in Gt. Falls he mentioned needing a drop down lineman.

When is Jared Clark eligible to join the team?

So what are the rules about him having access to a playbook, and having unofficial contact with offensive players/coaches?

CodyKirk.jpg

h49D46CE8

bobcat_born.jpg

Latest posts

Back