• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

The too early 2016 Big Sky Poll

marceagfan5 said:
BigSkyBears said:
marceagfan5 said:
SoldierGriz said:
Agree. Now I am done.

The two best teams in the Big Sky are UM and EWU...

I think your QB is too inconsistent to lead your offense. What do you have coming back on defense? Wasn't that your weaknesses last season?

Jordan West isn't going to be our QB this year...

We basically have everyone returning on Defense, yeah our D sucked, but when you play a ton of freshman significant minutes (5-6 were continually in the starting rotation) while completely changing schemes there is going to be growing pains. Both sides of the ball for EWU will be much improved this year.

As far as the Griz, they have another year under the new system, I'd expect them to be really good this year, which is why I think EWU and UM are the two best teams...

Did he graduate?

BigSkyBears said:
marceagfan5 said:
BigSkyBears said:
marceagfan5 said:
The two best teams in the Big Sky are UM and EWU...

I think your QB is too inconsistent to lead your offense. What do you have coming back on defense? Wasn't that your weaknesses last season?

Jordan West isn't going to be our QB this year...

We basically have everyone returning on Defense, yeah our D sucked, but when you play a ton of freshman significant minutes (5-6 were continually in the starting rotation) while completely changing schemes there is going to be growing pains. Both sides of the ball for EWU will be much improved this year.

As far as the Griz, they have another year under the new system, I'd expect them to be really good this year, which is why I think EWU and UM are the two best teams...

Did he graduate?

No, but after last year and this spring, he'll most likely be 3rd on the depth chart, behind Gubrud and Hennessey. If Eastern doesn't redshirt Barierre (they will) he'd be 4th.

Back