• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Too Early Discussion of EWU

To be fair, it's not like Eastern has played patsies like Valpo or Savannah st...they played Texas Tech and a still very good NDSU team. Did they look great against the bison? No, but I'm not ready to claim victory over them just yet. Guess we'll find out in a week and a half.

Man1 said:
It will be nice to watch a couple of you eat crow the next 2 weeks

You're rooting for the Griz to lose so you can gloat that you were right? Okaaaaaay. Either you're not really a Griz fan, or you're four years old.

16 words in my comment and Griz lose were not 2 of them.

I might be getting a glimpse of how misguided some of you are and why you think the way you do.

Brint, I believe you're the official keeper of the stats: what does this bring the current count on Growler screen names up to now?

Man1 said:

I might be getting a glimpse of how misguided some of you are and why you think the way you do.

You're right, you were incredibly vague--but your prior posts seem to glory in Griz failures, especially perceived failures by the coaches. If you weren't rooting for the Griz to lose, what the hell were you talking about? What outcome are you planning to gloat over?

CrunchGriz said:
Man1 said:

You're right, you were incredibly vague--but your prior posts seem to glory in Griz failures, especially perceived failures by the coaches. If you weren't rooting for the Griz to lose, what the hell were you talking about? What outcome are you planning to gloat over?
This is my question too.

I never used the word gloat either.

It was an observation that you guys predicting a win over Eastern will be eating crow.

EverettGriz said:
Brint, I believe you're the official keeper of the stats: what does this bring the current count on Growler screen names up to now?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Griz2k said:
To be fair, it's not like Eastern has played patsies like Valpo or Savannah st...they played Texas Tech and a still very good NDSU team. Did they look great against the bison? No, but I'm not ready to claim victory over them just yet. Guess we'll find out in a week and a half.

It's the UNFORCED errors that would have me concerned if I were a Beagle fan (and just shoot me if that were the case!) :lol: :lol:

And think about this: This year (compared to their last), it'd be like if the Griz got a new HC, new OC, new system, and lost Mariani, Sambrano, Jamaal Jones, McKinley and Reese (LT) all before the season started. We'd have a pretty tough time with that transition as well.

I have no idea how good Fordham is. But, ewu got their offense clicking today...about 700 yards in their win. Was told they also had a handful of turnovers and their D looked decent, so who knows.

SoldierGriz said:
I have no idea how good Fordham is. But, ewu got their offense clicking today...about 700 yards in their win. Was told they also had a handful of turnovers and their D looked decent, so who knows.

Eastern has 2 fumbles and 3 picks....they if Griz can do that next week they're in business....

GrizzGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Eastern has 2 fumbles and 3 picks....they if Griz can do that next week they're in business....

Only if you ignore the 56 points they scored also.

All fans on deck. Don't allow any extra tickets to go to EWU fans. Time to show your colors. Rally for Sunshine, show team how much support they really have.

Diesel said:
All fans on deck. Don't allow any extra tickets to go to EWU fans. Time to show your colors. Rally for Sunshine, show team how much support they really have.

The Athletic Department should charge ewu fans a "quality tax" for letting them be in and around the campus.

They should also alert the DEA.

Back