• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Too Early Discussion of EWU

SoldierGriz said:
Diesel said:
All fans on deck. Don't allow any extra tickets to go to EWU fans. Time to show your colors. Rally for Sunshine, show team how much support they really have.

The Athletic Department should charge ewu fans a "quality tax" for letting them be in and around the campus.

They should also alert the DEA.

:thumb: :clap: :thumb:

The Griz, historically known for:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Hire this Guy Stitt, known for:

Offense
Seeing how many plays he can run
Finesse
Throwing it all over the field
Firing D coordinators that don't defer to offense

What were you thinking? I said you were nuts the day he was hired.

Herd said:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Offense
Finesse

Apparently you've never heard of Coach Read. Next time you attempt to research UM's sucessful football program, plug in your gravy IV drip. It'll take some time looking back at 25 years of success.

Herd said:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Offense
Finesse

I think eGriz has a split personality: Those, like you who seem to want a return to "Bobby Ball," and those who demanded a return to "Air Read." Stitt was hired for his offense reputation, as a result of most Grizzers wanting a return to "AR." Well, we got him & AR, so now you, et al., root for a return to "BB"? Will there never be peace on the eGriz board? :roll:

Grizzoola said:
Herd said:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Offense
Finesse

I think eGriz has a split personality: Those, like you who seem to want a return to "Bobby Ball," and those who demanded a return to "Air Read." Stitt was hired for his offense reputation, as a result of most Grizzers wanting a return to "AR." Well, we got him & AR, so now you, et al., root for a return to "BB"? Will there never be peace on the eGriz board? :roll:

He's a UNDSU fan, dipstick. :)

AZGrizFan said:
Grizzoola said:
Herd said:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Offense
Finesse

HTH was I supposed to know that, greasepan? "Herd?" It's not just Herd I read that from; there have been several on here, longing for Bobby Ball.

Grizzoola said:
AZGrizFan said:
Grizzoola said:
Herd said:

Defense
Toughness
Running the Ball
Physical play
Intimidation

Offense
Finesse

HTH was I supposed to know that, greasepan? "Herd?" It's not just Herd I read that from; there have been several on here, longing for Bobby Ball.

www.aztecfootball.com

I herd that: (1) it was Stitt's fault, and (2) there was a disagreement about whether we wanted "Bobby-UNLV-ball" or "Griz Bobby Ball."

AllWeatherFan said:
I herd that: (1) it was Stitt's fault, and (2) there was a disagreement about whether we wanted "Bobby-UNLV-ball" or "Griz Bobby Ball."

All I REALLY want for Grizmas is Phenice as our OC, or at least as an unpaid consultant.

i_the_sky said:
YEP! It is early but I believe Eastern lost the heart and soul of that program in, coach, Baldwin, the best coach in the BSC ,bar none!

Wow, impressive use of the comma.

Latest posts

Back