• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Top 5 Camp Stories

rocklobster said:
griz5700 said:
1. Chalich and Gustafson emerge as the top 2 QB's.

Gustafson starts this fall.

Stiit's starters were 6'2" and under the past few years. We're gonna need someone fleet of foot to run the offense. Chalich. Simis, or Prater. Pflug as a dark horse. Gus and Weyer may be the
odd one's out.

Stitt has said multiple times that a running QB is not a high priority on the attributes he is looking for. This is directly from Stitt. The three main things are: 1. Throwing accuracy 2. Footwork 3. The ability to process information very quickly.

FYI, at the Kalispell recruiting event he did explain footwork was not running ability. He mentioned things like consistent at proper weight distribution and foot plant when throwing, being in rhythm with the offense. He did reference running ability as a bonus to keep more plays alive if needed against tougher defenses. To me, that sounded as if running ability is pretty low on the qb qualities he wants for this offense. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
rocklobster said:
griz5700 said:

Stiit's starters were 6'2" and under the past few years. We're gonna need someone fleet of foot to run the offense. Chalich. Simis, or Prater. Pflug as a dark horse. Gus and Weyer may be the
odd one's out.

Stitt has said multiple times that a running QB is not a high priority on the attributes he is looking for. This is directly from Stitt. The three main things are: 1. Throwing accuracy 2. Footwork 3. The ability to process information very quickly.

FYI, at the Kalispell recruiting event he did explain footwork was not running ability. He mentioned things like consistent at proper weight distribution and foot plant when throwing, being in rhythm with the offense. He did reference running ability as a bonus to keep more plays alive if needed against tougher defenses. To me, that sounded as if running ability is pretty low on the qb qualities he wants for this offense. :thumb:

Well shut my mouth! :oops:

rocklobster said:
mtgrizrule said:
rocklobster said:
griz5700 said:

odd one's out.

Well shut my mouth! :oops:

No need for that by you. I can think of other posters to apply that to. :thumb:

not camp stories but, hopefully, camp realizations
holmes and crittenden should be stars this year

guessing our past coverage will be much improved over the past 2 years.....more interceptions and broken pass plays as the coverage should be tighter, more athletic and aggressive

don't see offensive plays taking a long time to develop this year so a strong armed quarterback making quick reads will force jones and henderson and company to react as soon as they are released at the line of scrimmage making for quick slants and developing more separation.......less effort fighting for positioning down field but more effort to make the play

believe in the multi back platooning to keep the opposing defenses and coaches a little off guard.........guessing more instead of being so predictable as we have normally been in our last previous years.

hated guessing in the stands with others what we were going to do on offense and being right 75% of the time......thinking and hoping that i will not be able to second guess stitts

refreshing

Am hearing that there may special live version of "AskCDA" @ the Brew House P&E following the spring game this year. Am beside myself because I'll be unable to attend. CDA - will you be doing Skype, twitter, Facebook, or some other Media for nowcasting this hotly anticipated event?

It was reported via telegraph BH is attempting to ride in a chopper and broadcast the spring game using the cloud telemetry and other secret methods insuring a complete scramble so the No Daks. are unable to scan. Amazing!
Meanwhile back at the ranch....those without tv are screwed again.

Umista said:
It was reported via telegraph BH is attempting to ride in a chopper and broadcast the spring game using the cloud telemetry and other secret methods insuring a complete scramble so the No Daks. are unable to scan. Amazing!
Meanwhile back at the ranch....those without tv are screwed again.

You may have missed this because you're stoned to the gills most of the day, but LTCF is strapping a go-pro to some part of his anatomy to film the action. May only be vids of urinals and coeds, but @ some point he'll be facing the field. He's going with Ron Ash. Either way, appointment viewing if you ask me.

Put the pipe away, get outside. Is it raining there? Go for a walk, no driving until you know how many digits are on your left hand. Rich, stoned and impudent is no way to go through life.

bgbigdog said:
Am hearing that there may special live version of "AskCDA" @ the Brew House P&E following the spring game this year. Am beside myself because I'll be unable to attend. CDA - will you be doing Skype, twitter, Facebook, or some other Media for nowcasting this hotly anticipated event?

I'll see if the IT people can at least set up a podcast, but I want to place a premium on personal attendance. It's an intimate venue, and I want it to be conversational.

Latest posts

Back