• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson top 25 in NFL

Eriul said:
Fact is we struck gold when we got Tru and he was treated pretty poorly around Missoula. I'm glad to know him and glad he proved people wrong.

Hopefully several Griz fans and the UM athletic department can stay in touch with Trumaine, and in due time the bad memories will fade and the good memories will become more prominent for Trumaine.

I never knew Tru personally, but I am acquainted with several people who knew him well and liked him a lot. That's good enough for me. I have always been one of his fans.

PlayerRep said:
grizatwork said:
PlayerRep said:
Grisly Fan said:
True enough. If everyone's college antics followed them for life there would be a whole lot (more) miserable people in the world. Fortunately most of us have closed that book and moved on. Let it go.

Good point. I am fairly strong on the college and post-college antics, but very weak on the big NFL (or any other) contract part. I think I read that Rob Quist left UM after getting caught with marijuana--46 years ago.

I am thankful that my college stuff is in the past and not a part of how I am judged today. Pretty petty stuff, but I look back and shake my head at it.

Not sure wtf Rob Quist has to do with this other than you have made it clear that you are a Gianforte guy. Kind of weird that you shoe-horned that in there. I am for people voting for who they want to and if the guy I don't support gets elected, I will give him all the respect the office deserves. I don't even tell my wife who I vote for.

The subtopic of discussion was college antics from a long time ago being used long after the fact. The Quist comment seemed to fit that discussion perfectly. However, if you'd like more on Quist and his past and current issues, just keep it up.

I'll keep it up. Quist sure ain't perfect, but your buddy-client Gianforte is a punk:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/politics/reporter-alleges-greg-gianforte-body-slammed-him-in-bozeman/article_9df533bb-9919-51aa-8d0d-5d5cb4e48923.html

Hopefully, Gianforte goes down in flames, and his sycophants will need to find another bandwagon to jump on to.

...was missoula ready for tru...
...was tru ready for missoula...
...no and no..life in america...

... :delete: ...

goatcreekgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
grizatwork said:
PlayerRep said:
Good point. I am fairly strong on the college and post-college antics, but very weak on the big NFL (or any other) contract part. I think I read that Rob Quist left UM after getting caught with marijuana--46 years ago.

I am thankful that my college stuff is in the past and not a part of how I am judged today. Pretty petty stuff, but I look back and shake my head at it.

Not sure wtf Rob Quist has to do with this other than you have made it clear that you are a Gianforte guy. Kind of weird that you shoe-horned that in there. I am for people voting for who they want to and if the guy I don't support gets elected, I will give him all the respect the office deserves. I don't even tell my wife who I vote for.

The subtopic of discussion was college antics from a long time ago being used long after the fact. The Quist comment seemed to fit that discussion perfectly. However, if you'd like more on Quist and his past and current issues, just keep it up.

I'll keep it up. Quist sure ain't perfect, but your buddy-client Gianforte is a punk:

http://www.bozemandailychronicle.com/news/politics/reporter-alleges-greg-gianforte-body-slammed-him-in-bozeman/article_9df533bb-9919-51aa-8d0d-5d5cb4e48923.html

Hopefully, Gianforte goes down in flames, and his sycophants will need to find another bandwagon to jump on to.

The reporter came into a private office, uninvited, as a different tv interview was being set up. This was at campaign HQ, as they were starting an office BBQ. The campaign says the reporter aggressively jammed his phone in Gianforte's face and started asking badgering questions. Gianforte says that he will talk to the reporter later. The reporter won't stop. Gianforte reaches for or towards the reporter's phone, presumably to push it away. The reporter grabs Gianforte's arm. CNN just referred to that as the reporter assaulting Gianforte. The audio records noise and a crash. Then Gianforte telling the reporter, several times, to get the hell out of there.

The reporter says he was "body-slammed" and his glasses were broken. Hum, buddy slammed by 56 year old guy. Does Gianforte look like a big tough guy in his ads? Didn't realize being an electrical engineer and creating software built big muscles. The reporter goes to the hospital in an ambulance (tweeting and sending audio to his employer) and gets an x-ray. From the recent interview of the Bozeman sheriff, sounds like the reporter is being interviewed at the station now.

Haven't seen specific quotes from anyone who was actually in the room at the time. The female reporter who has been quoted admitted that she wasn't in the room at the time, and didn't see anything until she hurt a big crash. So, she didn't see what led up to the incident.

Too bad. But the guy was trespassing, asked to leave and didn't, asked to stop interfering the tv interview, and, according to the campaign, had jammed his phone in Gianforte's face and then grabbed Gianforte's arm. I have no inside info, but Gianforte is not aggressive or a hothead. Will be interesting to follow.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html

From the linked:
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

By the way, this eyewitness account comes from a Fox News reporter....sorry Jack, I think your boy f*cked up.

'68griz said:
I never knew Tru personally, but I am acquainted with several people who knew him well and liked him a lot. That's good enough for me. I have always been one of his fans.

I have been known him for years and he's always been great to me

This is a good "subtopic." Must be why Giantfarteh? doesn't believe in dinosaurs? History spells trouble for dirty carpetbaggers. Hopefully it final caught up to him

biga75 said:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html

From the linked:
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

By the way, this eyewitness account comes from a Fox News reporter....sorry Jack, I think your boy f*cked up.

May have. But 250,000 ballots already in as of earlier this week. 500,000 votes in presidential election. My wife said she saw some tweets speculating that this might GG more votes. Ha.

Also don't know Tru...but he's always been among my favorite Griz players.

Honestly, don't know if I recall a more dominant Griz player in the last 20 years...he's an all-time Griz great!

PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

May have. But 250,000 ballots already in as of earlier this week. 500,000 votes in presidential election. My wife said she saw some tweets speculating that this might GG more votes. Ha.

Sadly, I don't think this will have an impact on the outcome of the vote either.

PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

Your boyfriend is an idiot. Just like your last wing man on here. You associate yourself with narcissistic assholes.

grizband said:
Also don't know Tru...but he's always been among my favorite Griz players.

Honestly, don't know if I recall a more dominant Griz player in the last 20 years...he's an all-time Griz great!

+1 GREAT post!

PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

THIS speaks so much about your character or lack there of. If you wonder why so many people don't like you, re-read your post. You sound like a glib 8 year old. You lack integrity and you are not a man that people respect.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

THIS speaks so much about your character or lack there of. If you wonder why so many people don't like you, re-read your post. You sound like a glib 8 year old. You lack integrity and you are not a man that people respect.

Actually, your post shows what an idiot you are. There is nothing wrong with my post. Those are the facts. I later saw that a MSU or UM had said that the incident could rally some votes for Gianforte. Many people don't like reporters, particularly from places like the Guardian and Wash DC. I am very comfortable on the integrity and respect index. Don't care what idiots like yourself think on a message board.

While the incident is too bad for both of them, my view is that most Montanans are fine with a little skirmish once in while--particular compared to someone who doesn't pay his bills, doesn't pay his bank, doesn't pay his taxes, doesn't report rental properties and income to the proper authorities (we'll see if taxes were paid), doesn't report his income properly to the FEC, "forgets" about the majority of his concerts in the applicable year(s), plays at nudist resort events (and allows the resort to use his image on its website), and seems not to be overly honest at times.

If you would take that over someone who may have wrestled an obnoxious trespassing out-of-state reporter to the ground, then that says allot about you.

By the way, I met Tru as a frosh and have known and liked him ever since. Swink recently sent a photo of Tru, Swink and my son, all in cowboy hats, when they came to dinner at my house when Tru was a frosh. I don't know how to posts photos. Maybe I can get one of my kids to help. I met Tru's mom along the way too, and she was very nice and seemed very classy. Tru is a good guy, and probably very loyal to his friends. Most of the d-backs at the time became very close friends and still are. Trump has certainly achieved a lot in the NFL. Glad that he was kick ass. He came a long way. He still owes me an NFL jersey for the Dartmouth rugby coat he once asked me to get for him. That's my only gripe. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

Actually, your post shows what an idiot you are. There is nothing wrong with my post. Those are the facts. I later saw that a MSU or UM had said that the incident could rally some votes for Gianforte. Many people don't like reporters, particularly from places like the Guardian and Wash DC. I am very comfortable on the integrity and respect index. Don't care what idiots like yourself think on a message board.

While the incident is too bad for both of them, my view is that most Montanans are fine with a little skirmish once in while--particular compared to someone who doesn't pay his bills, doesn't pay his bank, doesn't pay his taxes, doesn't report rental properties and income to the proper authorities (we'll see if taxes were paid), doesn't report his income properly to the FEC, "forgets" about the majority of his concerts in the applicable year(s), plays at nudist resort events (and allows the resort to use his image on its website), and seems not to be overly honest at times.

If you would take that over someone who may have wrestled an obnoxious trespassing out-of-state reporter to the ground, then that says allot about you.

By the way, I met Tru as a frosh and have known and liked him ever since. Swink recently sent a photo of Tru, Swink and my son, all in cowboy hats, when they came to dinner at my house when Tru was a frosh. I don't know how to posts photos. Maybe I can get one of my kids to help. I met Tru's mom along the way too, and she was very nice and seemed very classy. Tru is a good guy, and probably very loyal to his friends. Most of the d-backs at the time became very close friends and still are. Trump has certainly achieved a lot in the NFL. Glad that he was kick ass. He came a long way. He still owes me an NFL jersey for the Dartmouth rugby coat he once asked me to get for him. That's my only gripe. Ha.
To be smug about the inability of citizens who have already voted to be unable to change that vote on election day is pathetic. What if it was revealed at the 11th hour that a candidate was a pedophile? Too bad for those dumb bastards that already sent in their ballots, right?

Gianforte screwed up and his actions have shown that he lacks the temperament and decision making skills to be a Congressman. He should apologize and take responsibility for his childish actions.

Most reasonable people would agree with this statement. You won't because you lack integrity and an ability to be intellectually honest. Spin, spin, spin. Attack his opponent.

Quist is a political light-weight. Sad that these are the best candidates out of a million Montanans. See? I can be honest. You lack that ability. Puffy bastard!

I need to apologize to you PR. I try and not make fun of those that are less fortunate than myself. I often forget about your mental health struggles. I should know better than to make fun of someone with a personality disorder. Also, I would like to take back my comment about you being a puffy bastard. I have no idea of your parents marital status. Sorry Puffy!

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
biga75 said:

From the linked:

BINGO.

Ursa Major said:
I need to apologize to you PR. I try and not make fun of those that are less fortunate than myself. I often forget about your mental health struggles. I should know better than to make fun of someone with a personality disorder. Also, I would like to take back my comment about you being a puffy bastard. I have no idea of your parents marital status. Sorry Puffy!

You are an idiot and a loser. I hear you have accomplished almost nothing in your life, and probably never will. Your drivel doesn't bother me. Just makes you look more stupid.

I still like Trumaine.

biga75 said:

From the linked:

Except the reporter now backtracks:

A Fox News reporter is walking back an account of an incident between Greg Giaforte and a Guardian reporter, according to Lifezette. Alicia Acuna was a guest on the Laura Ingraham Show. Acuna and two Fox associates initially said Gianforte put both hands on the reporter’s neck.

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

“Again, just to clarify, he didn’t grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that’s not quite accurate,” Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

“​No, so it wasn’t like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck,” Acuna confirmed.

But you won't see this on the afternoon or nightly news.

Good luck getting this charge to stick now that the eyewitness has admitted embellishing her story.

Latest posts

Back