• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

TV COVERAGE OUTSIDE OF MT?

Silvertip said:
DuCharme said:
It's been in the Dish lineup since last Friday... the day I set the dvr.

The Griz don't show on my Dish schedule and they are also missing in the Denver Post TV lineup? What channel are you showing it on?

It has already been established it is in his line up because he lives in MT and it is his local channel showing it.

It's being listed on Big Sky TV/Eversport now, but nowhere to be found on Altitude or Altitude 2.

Anyone know if you can watch Big Sky TV games live on an iphone? I just checked and I can watch replays of games just fine, but I'm not sure if live streaming will work or not and I may not be home for the start of the game tomorrow.

EDIT: I just discovered there is a Big Sky Conference iphone app and the app has a "Watch Live" button that links you to the Eversport game broadcast. I'm not totally convinced it will actually work, but it's something to try, I guess.

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:
It's being listed on Big Sky TV/Eversport now, but nowhere to be found on Altitude or Altitude 2.

Anyone know if you can watch Big Sky TV games live on an iphone? I just checked and I can watch replays of games just fine, but I'm not sure if live streaming will work or not and I may not be home for the start of the game tomorrow.

The feed from WaGriz & your internet provider's infrastructure are the two most important parts of the equation. If both of them are up to snuff, you too should be able to get it on your toaster if you want. CDA always watched the toaster until he finished the garage man cave. iPhones work quite well, use earphones & get the full effect of loud. Haven't checked the weather there yet, so maybe have an oven mitt handy if it turns out cold.

bgbigdog said:
SouthDakotaGrizzly said:

The feed from WaGriz & your internet provider's infrastructure are the two most important parts of the equation. If both of them are up to snuff, you too should be able to get it on your toaster if you want. CDA always watched the toaster until he finished the garage man cave. iPhones work quite well, use earphones & get the full effect of loud. Haven't checked the weather there yet, so maybe have an oven mitt handy if it turns out cold.

Man anyone know what model of toaster CDA used? I can't seem to ever tune in a game on my
Proctor-Silex Cool-Touch 22203. And it was even rated as the top toaster by Consumer Reports.

395902a41387e74052d8aedf08889849.jpg

SouthDakotaGrizzly said:

EDIT: I just discovered there is a Big Sky Conference iphone app and the app has a "Watch Live" button that links you to the Eversport game broadcast. I'm not totally convinced it will actually work, but it's something to try, I guess.
Obviously missed the Big Sky Conferences "BIG ANNOUNCEMENT"

RayWill said:
bgbigdog said:
SouthDakotaGrizzly said:

Man anyone know what model of toaster CDA used? I can't seem to ever tune in a game on my
Proctor-Silex Cool-Touch 22203. And it was even rated as the top toaster by Consumer Reports.

It was a an Oster two-slice (bagel friendly). That thing was made back when America was America. GFCI outlet shorted out. RIP.

Another poorly played opportunity Kent. Everything we've come to expect from the "lack of" department.

I was wondering if it was anything I was doing wrong. I cannot believe they offer a product like this to the public. Utterly unwatchable.

I remember back around 1998 when mtgriz.com could stream video better than this mess. I was even using dial up Internet. What a f#$king joke.

Latest posts

Back